Reviews for Black and White Memories
Diamante8 chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
- You got an achievement! -
Write more than 16 pages!

But seriously, AMAZING job with this chapter, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Here is your cyber-cake! :)
Trainer-Ken chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Another chapter well-worth the wait, as always. I gotta say it is kind of funny how the group has just gotten their first Gym Badge, when XY is just around the corner.

Btw, I noticed a recurring mistake: you kept mis-spelling Cilan's name as "Cilian".

There's something I want to talk to you about regarding this story, so expect a PM from me soon enough.
FinalPower chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
That was one epic battle! And good on Oshawott for mastering Razor Shell.
Agencyshipping23 chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
I love this story! Please bring hilda back! Her and Alex (hilbert/Black) are so cute together! The photo shoot was adorable!
OcarinaPkmnGirl chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
LOVE THIS! Yay for another BW Memories Chapter! So glad you continued this series. Sharon is awesome! I think of all your stories, Sharon is my fave character. And that's saying a lot, because all of your characters are awesome!
JapanDreamer09, you rock! Keep updating, please!
Ketchum Kid chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
A nice, plot-related chapter here. I like how Sharon's rough-and tuff attitude from Orre is coming into play. She also is striking me as being a sort-of older sisterly role to Hilda. Anyway, here's to the two of us having a sense of normalcy with finals ending.
Diamante8 chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
So excited for next chapter! I can't wait to see the triple battle!
Light-Sakura chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Ghetis does make good speech because his he really right or is he wrong? He got people doubt themselves that for sure.

Mewtwo new form is weird from what I can remember.

Good luck with your finals! Great chapter and looking forward to the next!

I really love Sharon attitude! And her poor manger even though that pretty amusing to read.
SUCKLEMYPENIS chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Great story! Hope you will continue.
saphren chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
N seems to have experiences some pretty traumatic things in the past... No wonder he seems a bit darker here... I personally think the team plasma uniform looks weirder than Ghetsis's outfit
FinalPower chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Great to see an update, can't wait for more.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
You...you are torturing me. From this waiting. From this...CLIFFHANGER. Why do you do this to me?!
BUT take your time. As long as there's another update, I can wait patiently for more than a year. I look forward to reading more!
-Emi
Trainer-Ken chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
*sigh* I have no excuse for taking so long to review this.

Well, I gotta say I love the comic relief with the starters and the fact that the story's finally progressing again. Great job, can't wait for the next chapter.
Makorrianshipper chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
OMG one of my fav fanfiction ever but i has to sleep its 3 AM but I wanna read more...
Ketchum Kid chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
A very entertaining chapter. I should remember to check my e-mail so I can see the chapter notifications. :P

I like how that the next battle will be a triple battle (which was a missed opportunity in the 5th generation). I don't really have much else to say, so good job, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Ketchum Kid