Reviews for Black and White Memories
Makorrianshipper chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
OMG one of my fav fanfiction ever but i has to sleep its 3 AM but I wanna read more...
Ketchum Kid chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
A very entertaining chapter. I should remember to check my e-mail so I can see the chapter notifications. :P

I like how that the next battle will be a triple battle (which was a missed opportunity in the 5th generation). I don't really have much else to say, so good job, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Ketchum Kid
N the puppet chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Money DOES make the world go round. $w$
Still, wouldn't want to meet the person personally. -_-;
Haha, Mark doesn't look like he can follow the trio's antics.
As long as Cheren keeps his purrloin away (assuming he has one), all should be fine. :P
Kinda sad that, though Alex's still the same person, he doesn't remember much about his friends. :/
Great chap, and can't wait for the next one!
FinalPower chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
Great Chapter, can't wait to see how this battle plays out.
saphren chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
What Cheren said is right. In fiction, only females can get away with threats like that. Finally the gym battle! Young Alex and Bianca's interactions were adorable! The OCs were interesting too!
Light-Sakura chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Once the gym leaders showed up with Alex and Bianca and asked about a battle, I just knew this is going to be triple battle! Once Cheren showed I knew it was looking good and at the end when you actually came out and say it I was like YES!

Next chapter chapter is going to be exciting!

I like Mai personality of handling her customers. It's entertain to read!

Great chapter!
Amy47101 chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I'm really excited about the triple battle! :D

Okay, I'm going to say this now: Mai officially just freaked me out. O.O

As for X and Y, I'm excited! I just need to get my hands on a 3DS, and I'll be good. :)

Anyways, great chapter! Keep it up!

Amy47101 signing off! .
Starran chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Oh wow this chapter was a bunch of fun! Hehe, I got all giddy.

The exchanges between Alex and Bianca in here were really cute! Both the past and the present! I thought the little lucky charm discussion was adorable. Bianca really knows how to fluff up the story. Hehe.

Mai was absolutely wonderful! Ohmigosh, I submitted her so long ago but this I was dazzled with the display she put up there! Such a manipulative girl, heh. She was so much fun to read about and I'm really looking forward to watching her in the future!

Sweet Mark kinda came and went, but his sweettooth got to me. I would have the desserts above the battle too, ahaha.. I wonder what's in store for him!

Looks like things are boiling up there in the cafe! Cheren wants to get work done and all his friends want to do is continue the adventure. I feel really bad for him at times, it looks like he's got a ton do deal with with those friends of his. THE FIRST GYM BATTLE COMES.

Oh gosh I wish my tablet wasn't working all junky right now I would try to work something out for art. I'm not sure if it would be super good or anything like that but I can try something simple if it GETS ITS ACT TOGETHER.

Anyways, I'm excited for X and Y! They're finally evolving from their little sprite town thing and taking over the 3D effects. I also just really like the protagonists because wow fashion fashion fashion.

Thanks for another chapter! See you next time!

Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
I really like the idea of the story but I think you are relying too much in Pokespe's version of characters, I would prefer more a different thing since game characters are the same as the ones in the manga. Cheren is really funny and Alex well..he's just like Black but instead he has 2 love interests here, I'm personally going to root for Bianca (I'm probably the onle one xD) just because I kinda like this pairing in the game and I don't want it to be Chess like agency in the manga. I hope you don't get mad, I'm just giving my opinion.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
EEEEEEEEE! I'm really happy to see this updated! It brings joy and excitement to see a new update. YAY. :D
Pokemon X and Y seems VERY interesting...I REALLY REALLY want a 3DS...and my parents took away all my Pokemon games. ;-;
bbaiktheawesome chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
This story is awesome, but hurry up with the updates!
Dreadly Rise chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
I realized I had to catch up with everything, so now I am caught up with everything.

It's very clear Alex won't get a girlfriend anytime soon. At least not a regular one. It was too easy to imagine Cheren's reaction to his question at the end. Anyway, I love it.

Your writing is always good, and I hope you keep it up!

-Dreadly Rise
Ketchum Kid chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Good chapter. And I would sympathize with for a few events that happened yesterday. I can't wait to see the next installment.
Amy47101 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Yay! Chapter 3! And Alexs ignorance is funny and cute at the same time! Another great chappie!

Amy47101 signing off! .
Light-Sakura chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
It sure looks like Alex isn't going to get a girlfriend anytime soon.

Great chapter!

Sharon acting angry, wow that was scary!

Looking forward to your next update!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »