Reviews for Bargaining Chip
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I love this story. Oh Dave if only you really knew all the other 'pickles' your brother has been in before this incident.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was pretty good (poor John, ouch!), and to be honest, I love Brother!hugging ;).

Thank you!
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Another great story hon! *snickers* Love how Shep got kidnapped by suits while on Earth. lol Good on ya. Cheers! }:O

Raven
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
You write a very sarcastic and wonderful Sheppard... love it and the story was wonderful too.
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Cute! I was worried for a sec when Dave seemed to not care, but the FBI thing makes sense. Great story, thanks for writing!
michelel72 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is fun. The touches of humor are great.
Scotius chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Instant fave :) Loved thoughts on Destiny (R.I.P. and good riddance), humor, mental image of corporate raiders kidnapping SGC Colonel (ROTFL inducing), hurt, and brotherly comfort. And i wonder if you could write similiar story...with Rodney. Now he would made 'teh ultimate difficult prisoner' LOL.
robvb2000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Very Nice. Loved John being defiant even when he's supposed to be reading his own ransom note. That was just great writing. Love your stories!
Target Zero chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it. I love the stories with David in it but they're not that easy to come by. Thanks for taking the time to type it up! _
Samantha V chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Nice fic and love the brother hugging!
sherry57 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I really liked this. I always love Shep whump and this was good whump. Nice brotherly love even though their relationshp's still awkward...they're trying. Thanks of this first prompt of 2011 and a Happy New Year to you...looking forward to lots more stories in 2011!