Reviews for Butterfly Effect
shee1 chapter 14 . 5/6
I just started reading this story yesterday, and when I saw that it had been 6 years in posting 14 chapters and it wasn't marked completed I almost stopped reading it. Normally when a story isn't completed after that long it has been brushed aside and won't be finished. I hate the disappointment in reading an excellent story and know it won't be finished. I was happy to see that chapter 14 came up after a 5 year break, and I am going to mark this story as a favorite and a follow in the hopes that it will be finished. You have done a wonderful job with the plot, and it is very well written. I would hate to see this one never have an ending.
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 3/20
poor sam.
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
Please update this! Don't wait another 5 years, you have an awesome story going here and I desperately want to know where it's heading! So many potential paths to take!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
I really like the story, glad I just found it and didn't have to wait for five years,lol
November Novels chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
This is really awesome! Fortunately, I hadn't found this five years ago so I didn't have to wait for the next update, but this is really good! I could never write Sam or Dean the way you do. -MW
Idreamofivan chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
Cool that you updated! I had to re read everything but it was cool
good work chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
Wou... It's so, so REAL. I see this really happening in my mind, and honestly, i LOVE IT.
StyxxsOmega chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
This is an awesome story! I really love it! Wrll, I have to get up early for work tomorrow. Love the story! Please write more when you can.
BranchSuper chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
No nice to see this update! Poor Sam, he really wants to stay in this town for a while.
sofipatch chapter 14 . 3/14/2016
Is great! I was lost my hope but today I just opend mi count and I found this! I'm so happy!
ziggy.uk chapter 14 . 3/14/2016
So happy to get an alert for another chapter of this story, and am still loving it! Have to feel for both Sam and Dean in this chapter, Dean having to tell Sam what happened to their dad ... and that they need to leave as soon as Sam has recovered and Sam for the guilt he feels and also for not getting to take his finals and graduate and having to leave his friends in the near future. And am intrigued by the end of this chapter and hope Dean can come up with something to make both Sam happy and to appease John!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Poor Sammy
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
Loving your story. Don't stop writing your really good.
rosie59 chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
This is a very interesting story, I'm hoping that there is more. If so please email me at:
rosie59 chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
"O'No" what is going on with Sam?