Reviews for The Good Ol' Days
denebtenoh chapter 1 . 8/15
hahahahaha! this was awesome! loved it!
Bree chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Soo good. Cute and funny. I'm glad you tied it in with your other snow/lightning fic. I hope you write more snow/light drabbles in the future :)
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
SoldierVAI224 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I am amazed at your take on Snow. This is my first time thinking about him this way... It was great. I love how generally unimpressed Lightning is with everything. I always was a fan of love - hate relationships.

People need to ship Lightning and Snow more often. They are my favorite (heterosexual) couple ever. Nicely written and easily enjoyable. Good job!
zeon-06 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I don't know how I missed this awesome work, but here I am now leaving a, this is GOOD! Certainly makes even more sense with Revelations, I mean, especially the part where Snow slowly realized it's actually Lightning he's really after. And Corporal Farron is damn kickass here!
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
love it it is so awesome, you should not make it a oneshot, it is too good.
QuirkyQuills chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I agree with the others. You really should continue this. Pleeeease? Lol I think it would be great! Either way, you did an awesome job.
Ploke chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hey you should really continue this. It would make a good story and I've always imagined this happening, Snow going for Serah cause Lightning was too serious. Everything was a perfect to me, and I don't have to be a critic to say that.
SoulsLastResort chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh, so that's what happened. I like it! When I look at this and Revelations, I can see the growth in Revelations. But this isn't Revelations, this is The Good Ol' Days. Love the story, it was humorous and mistake-free. You got the personalities, the environment, and story progression down and on point, which is tough to do constantly and continuously.

On a side note, does this mean that you'll be updating your stories soon and making side-stories like this? If so, great! Can't wait.
AmedamaCherry chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh yeah, Gadot and that left testicle thing! Haha!

This one shot really could be a prequel to Revelations, but not necessarily. It's not difficult to imagine that Snow has been a little playboy before he met Serah...! I think maybe he could have been a real bad guy when he was younger! Along with the other NORA members, of course!
raiko.EXE chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was a delightful read. Since the relationship between Snow and Lightning mainly revolves around Serah, I like that you chose another take where the younger sister wasn't in the picture yet. That and the lighthearted, humorous aspect was a plus. I think you captured the dynamics of the NORA gang well in this snippet. Nice job :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/4/2011