Reviews for Tangled Up in You
firtree chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
cute :)
Oldest Man chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
very good. subtle. i like that

Tom Foolery
letrasdeunangel chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Nice. I like it.
ne71 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Cute as all get out. If you can work "I'll have you know this is the strangest thing I've ever done" into a fic, I'll worship you.
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was sooooo cute! I loved it! Good job :)
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
eek - sqeauling from the fluffiness :) nice twist to the typical shooting story - loved it
MidnightIndigo chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hahaha, I loved that. Especially the Tangled reference (what reference, Indigo, it was the title of the story xD) because that's pretty much my favorite movie. And Castle is just about my favorite TV show! Yeah, it was great. :D
BonesnCastleFREAK chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I luved it! not too short, not too long.. and xtremely sweet :D
NCISchick chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
i think im in a shocked mood tonight...cause EVERYTHING is surprising me...like just then, my jaw ended up on the floor and i smiled my butt off! SO CUTE! loved it!

Love NCISchick xoxooxox
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I liked it!
Mlle Lambert chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Okay, to be fair I could picture that ending in my mind...with that little smirk on his face. Good job. In character, well-written. I look forward to more from you.
pkl chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh, that was very good - and so very nice too!

Hope you'll write more for Castle!
musicispoetrywithpersonality chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
AWWW :) that was so sweet and it just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... :) You're a good writer, dont stop ;)
xfcastle chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Cute fic...more please!:)
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Loved it! Great job - especially for a first fic. You've got just the right amount of play between them even though it was a serious situation. Fun read!