Reviews for How to Enjoy a Sunday Afternoon
Aaawwww!
ElliottViolin.xx chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Just... so nice.
emmie333 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
-fangirl scream- I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
THIS IS PERFECTION.
FlyingMintBunnies chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love this, it was so cute and so sweet. Brilliant job! I love DenNor!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
as cute as this was, norway isn't tsundere. he's a kuudere, since he's not immature or openly emotional whether it be disgust or happiness. still cute
Shang-Hai chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aww! Så søt! That was completely adorable. It made me feel all warm and sleepy!
CloudsAreFluffie chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I think you're characterization was brilliant, actually.

This made me feel all warm inside. c: (D'awwww Norway so shy. :'D)
Natsumi-x chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Eeeee! Who cares about OOC-ness! This has got to be on of the most cutest, most romance-y, fluffiest NorxDen fiction I have ever read!

Love Natsumi-x!
somebody chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
... This made me smile and feel warm inside. I don't know. It was so adorable and... Calm? Sweet? Simple? One of the sweetest fanfictions I have read for a looong time.

Thanks for writing this, I really liked it.
Holli-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
D'awww! I love DenNor :D this is so cute. I loved it.
ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
D'! *heart*

So cute, I think I have cavities now... XD

Den and Nor were perfect. Denmark being his usual completely daft self, and Norway was adorably tsundere, but warm. In a way these two are remarkably similar to America and England, except Nor's much more of a deadpan snarker, which means it's too subtle and lost on Captain 'Denmark' Obvious...

Hm, that turned into a mini manual on how to write Den and Nor (which is pretty hypocritical of me... :P)

Anyway, I loved it!
Meuti chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
It seemed perfectly fine with me! I think this is pretty much how they'd act like with their lovers, and it makes me really happy to see such sweet innocent fluff with them. *HEART* This story was absolutely adorable