Reviews for Memories of the Phoenix
Anon Y. Mous chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Aww D: that was so sad.. and yet, it had such a sweet ending. What a wonderfully excellent job you did
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ahh I know I'm just a late reader but when I've finished reading this, I know I must review the story.

What a very sad story ;_; besides she is one of my favorite character in RF 3 and the one that my micah married with.

This story is like an explanation of the part of RF 3 which is still be a mistery.

No wonder she is scared of skull, has a friend of wooly, and feels cursed.

Good job again and fav story!
monochromeXdreams chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is absolutely gorgeous. Bravo!
Kelina Dawn Hearan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
*sobs* this is so touching, it fits so perfectly. Poor Raven, no wonder she's scared of skulls, I don't blame her...*sobs* you're awesome for writing this.
macchime chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I loved reading this. It captures the essence of Raven herself, and I know that whatever I say here won't do it a single shred of justice.
AmberJF chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow... this is amazing! No wonder she's scared of skulls and thinks she's cursed and also is so reluctant to let anyone know of her pheonix form. Wow... This really is a terrific story. Usually I too would ignore anything typed in this way but this story is pure exelence! By far my most favorite story for any rune factory thing! 333
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Awww. I lalalove the last few lines, when Raven is talking about her present family. "The wooly husband, the laughing daughter, the iron father, the backwards sister, the other, sleepy sister, and herself, the phoenix wife." Micah, their child, Gaius, Sofia, Karina and Raven. 3 love it!
Warhawk07 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
WOW! This is a piece of art. If this were a part of the game story, I could see this fitting right in. It explains her fear of skulls. I'm glad I can meet people who agree that Micah marries Raven. She makes the perfect wife (when I first played the game, she was the one I married. God, she is so beautiful); I mean, she is the first person you meet as a human and in the other games, the first maiden the main character meets is the default wife.

Umm...i'm planning on writing a story for RF3, continuing from the ending with Raven as Micah's wife. May I make a reference in it to this story (or is it a poem?) I'll let you know when the first chapters ready.
Beanstalks chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This story is amazing. It's really, really emotionally powerful.
whiteraven93 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awwwww! That was really, really beautiful! It made me want to cry. Poor Raven. No wonder she hates skulls and ghosts. This is a really wonderful take on her past.

I loved how you used the italics instead of quotes, and the poetry format was very impacting as well. I really enjoyed this story.

Raven
Shadowed Dagger chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh wow. This was amazing. normally I wouldn't read stories even typed like this, but I'm quite fond of Raven and gave it a try. The prose is amazing and the plot has quite a way of coming up with a reason for her hatred of skulls and ghosts. How you went into her mind and expressed the events like a child... Well, I'll just say that this is definitely going on my favs. I hope you continue to write and I thank you for posting this wonderful story. Take care

Shadowed Dagger

P.S. Sorry if the review sounds odd...I'm not used to giving them.
crazyemeralddragons chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This...is amazing. I love how the story is told through Raven's eyes as a child. I cried reading this, and it provides a good explanation of why she can't remember her childhood and why she is afraid of skulls. I found a typo towards the end of 8: "There is a skill lying there". It should be skull, shouldn't it? I hope you don't mind me pointing that out.