Reviews for Secret
Jyoti chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Absolutely amazing work. I'm speechles
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
You should add onto it... maybe Eli finds out or something like that C:
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oddly, I like this one a lot more than is predecessor. It was really well written, just the write speed, and had enough back to it to make the character changes in the two stronger and more believable. I actually loved it, in many ways.
DegrassiMyLove chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
ohmygosh...PLEASE make a sequel! it doesn't have to be a story, I mean even a one shot! just ohmygosh...this was beautiful 3
I Will Go Down With My OTP chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
How could anyone hate this? Its very bittersweet. Like romantic with a touch of utter agony
Pharies chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I'm very interested to find out what else is going to happen with them. I'm very much enjoying this storyline. I'm looking forward to more one shots that focus on these two and maybe Eli finding out eventually.

Tori
RachRox12 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is good, I'm glad you did a sequel.
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
amazing, just as always.
accountclosed2014 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Ahhh your writing has given me a soft spot for Fitz/Clare! XD

You've accomplished what I thought was impossible! Keep up the good writing! :D
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
loooovvvvveeeee itttttt!

i will always have a s[ecial place in my heart for clitz/flare

this sequel was awesome dont be hard on yourself...

i can't even express in words how much this was good.

i guess that's why you're the writer! lol
EclareDegrassi chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Can u PLEASE mak this a full-blown story! U can b my bst frnd! PLEASE? I'm beggin! I luv this story!
werew0lf chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Genius!I love Fitz not only bc of this fan fic, but just his badass played his part well young grasshopper.!Good Job. 333
Degrassiaholic chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow. That was really good. You are an amazing writer. I always look forward to what you are going to write next. I am also glad that there is a bunch of us here that don't write Fitz as an evil character.
Isleepinthechambers chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Holy cuss.

Please make another chapter. Even if some people don't like it I will be a follower of this story
Black-tears114 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
What are you talking about... I loved it. Don't be so hard on yourself, your writing is amazing. Plus I enjoy reading how you portrayed the characters in the fic, it's deliciously dark and sweet at the same time. I find that impressive!