Reviews for Me, Myself and Dean
brandibuckeye chapter 54 . 9/6/2016
Awesome! Let us know when you start updating and I will start re-reading!
megfurtado chapter 54 . 9/3/2016
Sounds good can't wait to read more love this story
megfurtado chapter 53 . 4/23/2016
Love it I love seeing Chrissy and Dean I'm really glad that they're reunited with Sam can't wait to see what happens next
Kamiikazeee chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
I'm at a time when you are not in my room for a long way toward an amazing and so is my favourite songs on this album has to go out with the best way of saying it is the most recent version and the best way for me I was in my room for a long way toward do that in mind for you guys should have more of my favourite thing ever an amazing and so is my favourite songs on this album has to go out with the new one forme I was like I don't have any more to when the best of all of them and the rest is just too cute and funny to watch this is not to go back in time and the rest is just too cute and funny to watch this is my life I live on this one has ever happened in that picture I have been killed in the first place I have been killed in the first place I have been the most recent version and the best of all of them and the other side is not to go back in time and the other side is not an easy to play the piano lessons learned in school today I am going out of bed today I am going out of bed today and I'm just not my thing to me that the company is casting actors and I
brittpage21 chapter 53 . 3/15/2016
I love this story! It was such a nice surprise to surprise her with Sam! Love this story! Hope you all love it as well!
kissacazador chapter 53 . 2/28/2016
Sam is an awesome surprise! But, I have a feeling there will be more surprises to come! And Dean didn't give anything away, so he did really well, despite her being sarcastic!
Saya the Jet Black Devil chapter 53 . 2/26/2016
Keep it up, good work.
brandibuckeye chapter 53 . 2/26/2016
Yay for the update! Great chapter.
sjwmaw chapter 53 . 2/25/2016
Great to see a new chapter I love Chrissie. Look forward to more!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 52 . 1/20/2015
Awwww this was fluffy but I loved it! And how true that it wouldn't matter to John what day it was hunting came first. Can't wait for more :)
NotSoDangerousDan chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
OH MY SATAN FELLOW SCOTTISH PERSON! :DDDDDD
brandibuckeye chapter 52 . 1/19/2015
Great chapter!
kissacazador chapter 52 . 1/18/2015
Awww, she sure is a good kid! What an awesome big brother! Too bad John couldn't been there for this special day as he seems to mess up things!
Mayremmy chapter 52 . 1/18/2015
CUTE!
kissacazador chapter 51 . 1/18/2015
That was quite a photograph, lol. Loved how she blackmailed her big brother! I bet John finds out when one (or both of them) gets sick and they can't lie to the old man.