Reviews for Shooting
Badbella13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I love how Kevin can be a bad boy and so sweet at the same time. I really enjoy your stories, thanks and please keep writing :)
Niobe's Pen chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
...Do you have any idea what you've done? Hmm? HUH? DO YOU?

You... You...

YOU CLOGGED MY INBOX! I HAVE SO MANY FRIGGIN STORY ALERTS! AND THEY'RE

ALL

FROM

YOU!

Heh. Naw, I don't really mind, it's just saw 'Inbox: 19' and thought I had NINETEEN REVIEWS! SQUE! But then one of them was a review, so okay.

This was pretty good. I would have liked to see you do something diferent with the idea then just, "oh, he's fine..."

You had a shooting happen in your neighborhood? My neighborhood keeps getting houses broken into! There was one that was broken into on New Years Eve...

OH WAIT! THAT WAS MY FREAKIN HOUSE!

No, seriously. The robber took my pillowcase to take all the crap out of the house in.

...Needless to say I got a new pillow. Bleh. And the whole house smelled like cigarettes.
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
At the beginning I was so "!"

Then at the end I was "phew."

Amazing job as always.
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow... that was... wow.

I'm a little worried, Sky! You've been pulling out all of these sad stories with alcohol and near-death experiences and it's making me wonder if everything's okay around you. You don't have to tell me, but it's natural for friends to worry about other friends. Are you doing okay?
KandiLips chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Holy crap- this is such a touching story! And the Gweviness is sooooo cute! :D I'm so glad that Kevin didn't die... the world would just freaking suck without him! Great job, Sky! *Adds to favs (Duh- no brainer! lol)**

-Kandi
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
All those in the shooting in your town are in my prayers, Sky. I really hope anyone who was shot is at least someone you don't know, that way the blow won't be as bad for you...wow, that's tough. I'm sorry to hear about it.

Anyways, this was really powerful. Raw... life, I guess. I love how Gwen and Kevin never exactly kissed on the lips. The way Kevin handled it was so sweet, I can tell they j'adore each other. And Ben being all sweet, that made me smile.

One thing, though. I was surprise Ms. Levin didn't have any dialogue. I mean, I get that she's shocked. I would be, too. But she could've at least said something to the trio.

Flawless job, as always1 You really get the emotion through. Love love love love this! :3 ...Even though it is bittersweet.
someone chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
It was really good and very suspenseful. Hope u add more to it