Reviews for Missing Him
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Severus always remembered that Minerva had been the fairest of his teachers, and thus he owed her more than she knew.

-Oh? Did she ever put her foot down on the Marauders, or did she join in the adulation of them? Inquiring minds would like to know.

But surely they can unite over their fury at the Toad. And of course Snape hates reporting to the Order-with Sirius Black there telling everyone all his best "How I Had Fun With Snivvy" stories, Snape is never going to enjoy talking to them. (a bad state of affairs that Albus apparently tolerates quite nicely, I might add).

Then again, with the Toad for comparison, Dumbledore will look like Merlin incarnate when he *does* return.
blossoming art chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awww, a little bit of Minerva always cheers me up. Your line about Severus certainly not being mistaken made me laugh. I liked getting insight into how they both feel with so little writing. Well done.
Isabellatrix Black Swan chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
YES YES YES!

Minerva and Severus have a good relationship. United against Umbridge. I like it

"Pink cloud" LOL. My thoughts exactly.

I like your McGonagall, I think she's really on character whenever she appears
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Nice!
SuddenPsychosis chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was lovely; both Minerva and Severus. :)
Mavira chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
awhh! that was a touching story. i really enjoyed the minerva and severus relationship. it was a really nice one that you don't get to ready about too often! :)
HogwartsFan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Very well written! You pictured Minerva and Severus really good. I like to think them being friends.

:D HogwartsFan