Reviews for Aggravation
ccase13 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
This story is so cute.

It's about time Sam mentions Dean's REALLY bow legs in revenge for being called ginormus and sasquatch.
MissDoctorDonna chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Oh My LORD! This story was absolutely frigging hilarious! I made the mistake of reading it at work and had to end up telling my boss what I was doing, 'cos I was laughing like Muttley with tears running down my face. This is priceless and just so realistic and vividly descriptive.

Thanks for the best laugh I've had in ages.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
*WHAM* "friggin' squddy douchebag …" *THUMP* "wanna sleep but…" *BLAM* *friggin' snorin' … fartin' … gropin' …" *THUD* "kickin' me off the friggin' bed" *THWACK* "touchin' me up, freakin' pervert …"

This sounds exactly like Dean...snort...

and the 'their never gonna believe we're brothers now' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA weeell...if they did, wouldn't it be even worse?

You have such a talent for writing supernatural fics, especially Winchester banter and humour.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
"Jeez, it's like sleepin' with a friggin' squid," he snorted in pained exasperation, wrestling his arms free and angrily pushing Sam back over towards his own side of the bed.

That was seriously the best line ever

Torturing Dean...goodness...I wonder how Jess survived Sam being such a 'squid' :D
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Oh Sam...this is amazing

The part where Sam gets him in a choke hug is so funny lol

Though if it were me, I seriously wouldn't mind *grins*

I can't say the same about Dean though

I WISH THIS SCENE WERE CANON, it wins!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aaaawww who could refuse the special Sammy look?

I sure as hell could not!
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Hysterical final chapter. Well it was well before morning when Dean lost his temper, with disastrous results as Sam fought back! Guess it was inevitable that the ancient bed would break under their combined fighting weight but loved the twist how the floorboards gave way too, dumping them in the foyer with an audience of the old lady! Good job that room hadn't yet been renovated! Hysterical the thought of them trying to get a room in another motel with Dean wearing nothing but his boxers and Sam in only boxers and a T-shirt and with no money either! Yep, no one will believe they are just brothers!

A really entertaining read, thanks!
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Gotta feel sorry for Dean; come the morning he is going to be sore, bruised, extremely tired and extremely irritable! There again, Sam isn't deliberately interrupting Dean getting some sleep, he has no idea what he is doing - and he is going to be on the receiving end of Dean's irritability in the morning!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Poor boys, they have no other option than sharing a bed! Trust Dean though to make an issue of Sam's height but, there again, he does seem to be taking up more than his fair share of the bed! At least Sam seems to be getting a good nights sleep but Dean is ending up squeezed until he can hardly breathe amongst other things!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Entertaining start, both boys exhausted, Dean with a back injury and the only hotel in sight is one that is barely standing and closed for renovations! It's showing how tired both of them are that Sam persuaded the old lady to give them a room but am guessing by his comment as he opens the door of room number 8, there is only one bed!
Eris1031 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I was reading this while I was at work, and my customers and co-workers were looking at me as though I'd lost my mind. I was laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair. This is hysterical.
Nana56 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
LMAO Those poor guys! They left all their stuff! Oh my, oh my! I freakin' loved this whole thing and I don't think you could have ended it in a better way at all. Just perfect.

Thanks for the chuckles. :)
Queen Bee chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I love these stories!

When my husband and I first got married, sleeping with him was much like sleeping with Sam!

The funny thing about these restless sleepers is that they can cause such a ruckus without even realizing it, while their sleeping partner spends a very frustrating, sleepless night! They say some of the strangest things, try to have conversations that make no sense and grouch that you're stealing the covers when you have barely enough to cover an inch of yourself and they are bundled up to the eyebrows, lol!

VERY funny. I had a great time reading this and hope you plan to write more.
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Laugh-out-loud funny! Very nice work!
SciFi Girl chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
hahaha - that was funny! I could see it now. Would love them to do one of their comedy eps like this. heehehe Thanks for writing.