Reviews for Aggravation
SciFi Girl chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
hahaha - that was funny! I could see it now. Would love them to do one of their comedy eps like this. heehehe Thanks for writing.
Lykaia chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Lovely ... just lovely. I'll go to bed giggling now. ,
candygal1 chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Yeah great update! Sam and Dean and a pillow fight. What more can you ask for? ... and finally checking into a hotel in boxers and tee *squeel* okay, in all seriousness loved the chapter sad that there is no more. Well done:-)
LaedieDuske chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
LMAO Oh sweet holy crap, I laughed so hard I have a stitch. Ow. Ow. Ow.

"...rolling over and groaning as his tender undercarriage twinged..."

Um...I know something that'll help with that...

*innocent whistle* *smile*

This whole piece was a stroke of freakin' brilliance, I'm so thrilled I found you on this site!

LD
Mad Server chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Gnargh, sneezy boys.
Enkidu07 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Dean squirmed as Sam's free arm went wandering and he ended up with an elbow in his armpit and a finger up his nose.

I had to stop drinking my smoothie because this almost made me choke.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
This is too funny! Poor Dean!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Hahahaha! LMAO Aw come on! Give the poor guy a break. *pets Dean*

This is frikkin' hilarious! I love it!
candygal1 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Amazing! loving it. I can't think of my favourite line, they're all soooo good. Update soon please :)
LaedieDuske chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
SAM! Watch the merchandise! -laugh- Oh poor, poor Dean! If I said I'd kiss it and make it better, think he'd let me? Oh honey, maybe he should take a blanket and go sleep in the car, he'd probably never walk again with his back wrecked up but at least he'd stand a chance of surviving the night! I was thinking he got lucky avoiding another tummy-crushing bear hug, but then the knee came into play. *pets Dean*

LD
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
oh poor dean! i don't think he is going to get much sleep at all! can't wait for the next update!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
ha ha i loved this chapter! i feel bad for dean but Sam did put up with him when he had a cold ] this was just so funny, great job! the few lines having sam talking about Dean's size issues had me laughing to the point where my family gave me some strange looks ]
destra chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
You know the way it goes for girls on this show - ‘sleep with Sam and die.’ It might actually be a kinder alternative.
destra chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
This is fun! I love your sense of humour.

"You're not just taller than me," muttered Dean, "you're a freakin' danger to aviation." I'm so stealing this to use against my brother.
destra chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I'm loving this so far. 'Sam smiled, manufacturing the biggest dimples he could manage. She finally cracked.'

Who wouldn't!