Reviews for Aggravation
Lykaia chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
How in the name of everything good and holy did Jessica ever manage to spent even one night in the same bed with Sam?
Mad Server chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
OMG. Sam picking Dean's nose in his sleep cracks me up! And the squiddish hugging, and the teary-eyed chilly exhausted frustrated Dean... *snuggles him*
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Hehehe Sharing a bed with a sibling is never fun. Sharing a bed with anyone isn't necessarily a good time. lol These guys have it really bad here. Well, Dean has it bad. Sam's doing okay.

Great job! :)
Laebeth chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
it's been a long while since a story made me laugh so much. Thanks for that and keep up the great humour.
LaedieDuske chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
LMAO Oh good gods, you make me laugh until my ribs hurt - hilarious stuff. I love the crushing hug, makes me wonder what the hell Sam was dreaming. And Dean making a mental note to make sure he's clean-shaven the next time he gets up close with someone. Of course I can't imagine anyone unlucky enough to be able to get backhanded in the gut while trying to sleep except a Winchester. *grin*

*rubs Dean's tummy* *purrs contentedly*

Lovely stuff, can't wait for the next installment - you sure brighten my day.

LD
Dinosaurstrawberry chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
lol this chapter is so funny i love it! :D can't wiat to read more!
Lykaia chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Sheesh, poor Dean. I'm so feeling with him on this already. I know exactly where this is heading. I've just been through this experience myself: one bed, one bad back (me) and one cold (my husband). So again: poor Dean.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh crap! Oh crap? You're leaving this chapter like that? When's the next chapter coming along? Sheesh! What are our boys getting into? Dean needs his back massaged! *volunteers*

Really got me involved here. :D

Good one. :)
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Loving it so far! Can't wait for more!
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Haha, I love this!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
LOL Oh poor Dean, he just can't handle the "king or two Queens" question anymore can he? Although he probably would have preferred that to what I suspect is about to happen. -grin- I hope Sammy packed his boxing mouthguard.

Looking forward to chapter 2!

LD
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I like this story so far, I especially LOVE the fact that Dean made sure the lady knew they were brothers!LOL!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3