Reviews for Of Western Stars
Good
hilarity chapter 1 . 1/22
It will be almost twenty years since I first read this, and I'm SURE you no longer check this account (I don't look at my reviews anymore, either), but I just wanted to drop a line in here thanking you for keeping these stories up.

Sirius Harry angst FOREVEERRRR
Guest chapter 33 . 11/17/2021
To be honest, this Harry is really annoying. I know he’s been abused, but he’s seen how much Sirius has done for him, and even has come to trust Sirius, why did he insist that he should sleep in the cupboard when he saw his new room? Too stubborn thinking not only will not let me love him, but will let me think he has a mental problem
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2021
I know Harry has been abused, but his endless performance of anxiety is really annoying. Sirius has been as friendly and helpful as he can be. Can he stop cowering
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2021
Too much describtion of Harry’s abuse can feel deliberate, and can lead to reading fatigue. And the excessive violence makes the story unreal, and if it happened, Harry would have already been beaten to death
Ward chapter 9 . 9/30/2021
I realize this was written years ago but here goes: All of your chapters are short. Well written to be sure, but short. Your Author's notes/comments at the end of chapter are longer than the chapters themselves. You have a natural talent for writing it seems. Either combine some chapters, elaborate a bit more on your current character's action/thoughts, or put the notes/comments elsewhere.

Not a flaming revue by any means, just structural criticism. You are creating a great story here and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/16/2021
OMG! LOL, that last line had me in tears!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/16/2021
No! Remus come in! Take Harry and go! *grins devilishly* What about Sirius and Wormtail, you ask? Oh, why separate 2 good friends? Even if they are in a murdering frenzy and are on the run from the law ... *shrugs* Oh well, whatever.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/16/2021
Argh! White rat? Wormtail, I will- quoted -skin, kill, eat, wear you!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/16/2021
Oooh! Harry's getting *creepy* again!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2021
No 'fense but, er, could you maybe make your chapter lengths longer? They're kinda short ... Also you spend half the page responding to reviewers, please do that in your email account; it's a tad annoying for readers. Please don't take this in a bad way, I'm not trying to flame you, just trying to suggest and help. I'm out!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2021
No; you didn't overdo anything- if he was abused, then going out with a complete stranger after ruining their aunt's garden would be a bit frightening...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2021
Ok, just bye this, I can tell you're either American or Australian; You said Soccer instead of Football!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2021
Nice chapter, don't be down; Everybody has some short chapters, nothing to worry about! Just a suggestion- Know that I love your story, this is *just that*, a suggestion -maybe you could go to a park, (If you have any cousins that are 6, 7, or 8 you could talk to them too) and meet up with one of your friend's younger siblings. That way, you'll find how they think. Good day, as the British say! (Hey! That rhymed!)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2021
You know, I actually really like this story. If you just skip the long Author’s Notes, it’s actually pretty good. Good job for finishing the story
2,341 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »