Reviews for Of Western Stars
OMG! LOL, that last line had me in tears!
No! Remus come in! Take Harry and go! *grins devilishly* What about Sirius and Wormtail, you ask? Oh, why separate 2 good friends? Even if they are in a murdering frenzy and are on the run from the law ... *shrugs* Oh well, whatever.
Argh! White rat? Wormtail, I will- quoted -skin, kill, eat, wear you!
Oooh! Harry's getting *creepy* again!
No 'fense but, er, could you maybe make your chapter lengths longer? They're kinda short ... Also you spend half the page responding to reviewers, please do that in your email account; it's a tad annoying for readers. Please don't take this in a bad way, I'm not trying to flame you, just trying to suggest and help. I'm out!
No; you didn't overdo anything- if he was abused, then going out with a complete stranger after ruining their aunt's garden would be a bit frightening...
Ok, just bye this, I can tell you're either American or Australian; You said Soccer instead of Football!
Nice chapter, don't be down; Everybody has some short chapters, nothing to worry about! Just a suggestion- Know that I love your story, this is *just that*, a suggestion -maybe you could go to a park, (If you have any cousins that are 6, 7, or 8 you could talk to them too) and meet up with one of your friend's younger siblings. That way, you'll find how they think. Good day, as the British say! (Hey! That rhymed!)
You know, I actually really like this story. If you just skip the long Author’s Notes, it’s actually pretty good. Good job for finishing the story
lib chapter 11 . 4/19
the plot line is okay if you can stick to it ends up a bunch of disconnected images,loosely joined together in a rushed & haphazard way because your rushing & forcing the writing.

spend more time writing & plotting than answering your list of comments at the end of your chapters is quite often longer than the chapter.

your reviewers will know you have taken notice of their reviews as your story improves !

all the best & keep trying
Sophia Bellucci chapter 28 . 4/5
But why isnt harry doing anything, just staying silent?
HALF THE CHAPTER IS THE AUTHOR NOT!
WellIWannaDie2 chapter 35 . 2/15
This was a lovely read!
WellIWannaDie2 chapter 31 . 2/15
the dursleys should get killed for what they did to a child.

and come on, die already pettigrew! Piece of shite.
lizyeh2000 chapter 35 . 12/28/2020
Loved your story , now favourited!
2,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »