Reviews for Of Western Stars
Fallwalker chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
I agree with another author, the story is good, but the Author's notes are excessive and take away from the story. I, myself, do not read them and skip to the next chapter. .
MyBear chapter 15 . 1/20/2016
I think the problem is that Sirius could simply transform into Padfoot and then they wouldn't have this problem. He himself has already pointed out the problem is that Harry's scared of people.
DraconisNox7128 chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Arabella Figg is a Squib. She is not a witch.
DraconisNox7128 chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
Us Britons call "soccer" football. You're saying that this takes place in England. Albus Dumbledore is British. So call it football.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 33 . 1/7/2016
let me just say something. This something has been bugging me for a long while. You don't reply to Reviews in your fic, it takes up extra space, and is a false advertisement to the amount of Words that is actually the real story, which I doubt goes over 60k. And for those that pay their internet bill acording to the amount of data they load - pretty expensive if everyone would do it. stop. please.
vonny25 chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
Nice story
Guest chapter 16 . 10/5/2015
Hi,
I know you've already finished writing this, but for future reference, th addition of all you "this chapter sucked" authors noted are quite distracting to read. Your story obviously has a good amount of support and is fairly well written, the additives are not needed.
elijahlover chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
I cannot be bothered to log in to my account so I have just written my name. I love your story and hope there is lots of fluff to come but in England football is called football not "soccer".
DarkPhoenix chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
Oh. I totally fell for that. I was about to come after you with torches and pitchforks :)
DarkPhoenix chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Hey, I like this, will give you a proper review at the end. Just wondering how Arabella Figg taught Potions as a Squib... you still need magic... Rowling said so... But anyways, love the story!
ANOM chapter 31 . 8/17/2015
THIS STORIY SHOWED A LOT OF PROMISE AT THE BEGINING...BUT NOW A ITS ALMOST PAINFUL TO READ
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
I'f iu know its rushed than don't rush it
Harrypotter0299 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
i love how you completed the story. I hate it when people just leave it. I like this story very much :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 17 . 7/28/2015
Short chapter? All of these chapters are short!
2,341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »