Reviews for Of Western Stars
nanaeleanor chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Not quite enough descriptions since you didn't describe how Sirius got out of Azkaban or how he conveniently found himself by some trucks who happened to be heading for Little Whinging. That was all a bit implausible, but your characterization of Harry at that age seemed quite believable.
Anon a mouse chapter 35 . 3/9/2016
I liked the story. My only complaints are about the technical details. It dragged on in a few parts and some of the repetitive scenes could have probably been cut without losing anything. I also would have made the chapters longer, combining two or three of the short chapters into a longer single chapter.

And one of my pet peeves is review replies in the chapters. It's not necessary. At all. Maybe if an anonymous reviewer asks a questions you feel needs to be answered...but not a reply to everyone. They make it really easy to just reply to the review in a message...You're lucky the website hasn't deleted the story for having such long review reply sections.
Anon chapter 17 . 3/9/2016
You might want to go back through this story and delete all these stupid review replies. They take up half of the chapter lengths and no one actually reads through them. Plus, I'm pretty sure this site will go through and delete stories that have so many review replies in the chapters. It is seriously annoying to have to scroll through them all.
MyHeartsDebris chapter 26 . 2/4/2016
Kill the rat!
KlausNeedsCaroline chapter 28 . 1/31/2016
That was not funny omg
"The end"
I THOUGHT I was gonna die
Fallwalker chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
I agree with another author, the story is good, but the Author's notes are excessive and take away from the story. I, myself, do not read them and skip to the next chapter. .
MyBear chapter 15 . 1/20/2016
I think the problem is that Sirius could simply transform into Padfoot and then they wouldn't have this problem. He himself has already pointed out the problem is that Harry's scared of people.
DraconisNox7128 chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Arabella Figg is a Squib. She is not a witch.
DraconisNox7128 chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
Us Britons call "soccer" football. You're saying that this takes place in England. Albus Dumbledore is British. So call it football.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 33 . 1/7/2016
let me just say something. This something has been bugging me for a long while. You don't reply to Reviews in your fic, it takes up extra space, and is a false advertisement to the amount of Words that is actually the real story, which I doubt goes over 60k. And for those that pay their internet bill acording to the amount of data they load - pretty expensive if everyone would do it. stop. please.
vonny25 chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
Nice story
Guest chapter 16 . 10/5/2015
Hi,
I know you've already finished writing this, but for future reference, th addition of all you "this chapter sucked" authors noted are quite distracting to read. Your story obviously has a good amount of support and is fairly well written, the additives are not needed.
elijahlover chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
I cannot be bothered to log in to my account so I have just written my name. I love your story and hope there is lots of fluff to come but in England football is called football not "soccer".
DarkPhoenix chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
Oh. I totally fell for that. I was about to come after you with torches and pitchforks :)
DarkPhoenix chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Hey, I like this, will give you a proper review at the end. Just wondering how Arabella Figg taught Potions as a Squib... you still need magic... Rowling said so... But anyways, love the story!
2,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »