Reviews for Of Western Stars
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2021
No 'fense but, er, could you maybe make your chapter lengths longer? They're kinda short ... Also you spend half the page responding to reviewers, please do that in your email account; it's a tad annoying for readers. Please don't take this in a bad way, I'm not trying to flame you, just trying to suggest and help. I'm out!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2021
No; you didn't overdo anything- if he was abused, then going out with a complete stranger after ruining their aunt's garden would be a bit frightening...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2021
Ok, just bye this, I can tell you're either American or Australian; You said Soccer instead of Football!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2021
Nice chapter, don't be down; Everybody has some short chapters, nothing to worry about! Just a suggestion- Know that I love your story, this is *just that*, a suggestion -maybe you could go to a park, (If you have any cousins that are 6, 7, or 8 you could talk to them too) and meet up with one of your friend's younger siblings. That way, you'll find how they think. Good day, as the British say! (Hey! That rhymed!)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2021
You know, I actually really like this story. If you just skip the long Author’s Notes, it’s actually pretty good. Good job for finishing the story
lib chapter 11 . 4/19/2021
the plot line is okay if you can stick to it ends up a bunch of disconnected images,loosely joined together in a rushed & haphazard way because your rushing & forcing the writing.

spend more time writing & plotting than answering your list of comments at the end of your chapters is quite often longer than the chapter.

your reviewers will know you have taken notice of their reviews as your story improves !

all the best & keep trying
Sophia Bellucci chapter 28 . 4/5/2021
But why isnt harry doing anything, just staying silent?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2021
HALF THE CHAPTER IS THE AUTHOR NOT!
WellIWannaDie2 chapter 35 . 2/15/2021
This was a lovely read!
WellIWannaDie2 chapter 31 . 2/15/2021
the dursleys should get killed for what they did to a child.

and come on, die already pettigrew! Piece of shite.
lizyeh2000 chapter 35 . 12/28/2020
Loved your story , now favourited!
aqp.gerencia chapter 34 . 12/6/2020
esta muy simpática la historia, pero un poco confusa, además es muy molesto que publiques casi todos los comentarios para llenar la hoja,
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
Thanks for sharing!
Poucheene chapter 29 . 8/11/2020
Fakers was there his tears could save them
Poucheene chapter 27 . 8/11/2020
Omg Peter i want to wring his neck right now! I love this fanfiction though!
2,346 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »