Reviews for Of Western Stars
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2020
Now this is a fanfic where Harry could be in Ravenclaw. He's 6/7 years old and is figuring out stuff! Wow! This is one of the best!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2020
Luv how Harry remembers! This is so bloody good!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2020
Aww... Bad boy...

Me: Pad- Siri- No! NO! NO BISCUIT SIRIUS!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2020
Remus is awesome hope there is Wolfstar later on if not on well
Jazzielady76 chapter 4 . 4/3/2020
i thought arabella was a squib?
August Frost12 chapter 4 . 12/30/2019
It’s crazy that I wasn’t even born when this story came out. Awesome story though, even though I’m years late. :-)
Panda Crescent chapter 6 . 12/16/2019
A good idea, but I'm abandoning because of the unnecessarily long AN/review responses at the beginning and end.
gginsc chapter 35 . 11/22/2019
A good story but too many notes at the bottom of the chapters. That is really annoying.
Jestersky98 chapter 19 . 10/25/2019
Where the hell are you going with this? It's under the adventure tag, but so far nothing except drama and angst
Jestersky98 chapter 6 . 10/25/2019
Half the chapters are full on review replies and nothing is happening in these chapters
Either people are really slow in the head or you're forcefully dragging out anything logical happening
yankeetiger chapter 29 . 8/16/2019
short author's notes are a blessing, not a failure. over half your story so far is notes and replies.
yankeetiger chapter 10 . 8/16/2019
I like the story a ton, but the author's notes at the begining and end of the chapter have to make up almost half the word count. it's a little disappointing to be perfectly honest.
Kiki1770 chapter 23 . 8/11/2019
I noticed these author notes tend to reexplain the entire chapter. I think if you feel the story itself isn't explanation enough perhaps it needs revision. Also, have more confidence in your writing. A reader will take what they will from a story, but as an author your role is to say what you want to say and how you want to say it
lily chapter 6 . 6/7/2019
#harry just went to the park to play with sirius
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2019
bed sheets were bleached and sterilized, the curtains drawn and air conditioning refiltered, and specialized machines were localized to constantly check the child's blood sugar and body temperature.

Again the hotel would not have air conditioning. They’d have a heating system even if they wouldn’t use it in the summer.
2,341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »