Reviews for Hades and Rayne
I miss this story, I hope that you have not given up on it
mariaisabellasmall chapter 44 . 2/5
Still love this story missed this one and had to reread. So when will we see the next chapter?
ArachnaX chapter 44 . 12/20/2014
I have enjoyed this story. Please continue to update it. I keep checking all the time haha.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
This isn't a bad story, but it could do with some editing/rewriting. I can't seem to stop reading it. However, something that I've noticed is that you use the word "before" A LOT. I lost count, but in just one long sentence there was 3 "before". You might want to cut down on your usage of it.
Teshy chapter 44 . 10/8/2014
*giggles* Yayness! Rayne's little family grows yet again! *grins* Welcome back and another fun chapter. I am glad to see you haven't abandoned it. I look forwards to the next chapter. Excellent job!
Lady Augustin chapter 44 . 10/8/2014
Great chapter and I am super glad you have not given up on this story.

Well great chapter and update soon :)
AAEdmonds chapter 43 . 10/8/2014
I am LOVING this story! I hope that you continue it soon, I'm frothing at the mouth here!
Darkhairfurrytail chapter 43 . 9/4/2014
I love this story so much, I would be heartbroken if you left it unfinished.
Mrs.DarylDixonLuv01 chapter 43 . 7/22/2014
Hope you continue the story it just gets better and better.
jrmf chapter 43 . 6/23/2014
OMG! PLEASE Continue this story! Hades and Rayne need to get together and have their own baby. Or maybe she could have the reincarnation of centanu! Wow. Such an awesome story! I love it!
Teshy chapter 43 . 5/9/2014
Welcome back! :) Glad to see you are here again. I loved the chapter. they are definately a very cute family. I can't wait to see a grown Azure Eyes. He will be a great hunter. I am so curious where you will go with this now that she is marked. I can't wait to read more. keep it up and hope things get better for you!
Lady Augustin chapter 43 . 5/9/2014
Another wonder chapter, happy to see you haven't given up on your story.

It is nice seeing Rayne and Hades getting closer also; I wonder when Hades will tell Rayne he loves her?

Well excellent chapter; update soon please :)

P.S. I am sorry for your loss; glad to see that you are writing again.
Guest chapter 42 . 3/8/2014
Thx for the quicke update. Got a bit of a shock and then I rememberd oh yea she's a peonix.
Should at least have like 3 lives or something.

Thax hope to see something soon.
M
Guest chapter 42 . 3/8/2014
Rayne is back, I am officially happy again :D
Iamluck chapter 41 . 3/7/2014
This isn't the end is it?!