Reviews for Leap of Faith
Waspeater chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
[For the trilogy as a whole]

A really interesting idea, excellently realised.

Trusting the readers to get it without awkward infodumps (one thumb up), allowing character interactions to imply backstory without adding fat to the story by plodding through it (two thumbs up), making the AC cross elements work within DC ... (ha AC/DC!)... without having them instantly become the central focus of THE WHOLE DAMN JUSTICE LEAGUE or something (two thumbs and semi-opposable big toes up). Nice work.

Has made my brain go all fizzy with Assasins x Templars x League of Shadows x Court of Owls fusion fic possibilities.

Cadmus x Abstergo? Fizz fizz fizz.

I'm conflicted about asking for MOAR PLEEZE because it works neatly as a trilogy, rather than just three stories in a row, if that makes a lick of sense.
Xanadu-King chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Wow, just wow. This is an awesome rendition Red-X's back story. I would have liked to see Red-X follow the path of the Assassins a little more, since he is one technically. But I suppose it makes sense since he is a free spirit. Any ways, great story and amazing ending to an amazing read.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
To quote Beast Boy, "Duuuuuuude!"

Epic headcanon and crossover. Red X's background? 'Bout as clear as mud, but his characterization when interacting with the Titans is a lot of fun. There's a lot behind this guy, and we don't get much info on it. I love your version of filling in the blanks. Epic job! Keep writing!
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
this...needs more reviews. It's not everyday a person comes across a story as good as this one, and it's almost painful that it hasn't gotten the attention it deserves.

you really should repost this as maybe a three chapter story, as most readers do not look for sequals to oneshots.
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hi~

I've started from the beginning of the trilogy, [Son of None], and I don't see the rationale in repeating the same thing 3 times, so I'm gonna put my review here. :)

Personally, I think this is a great (unofficial) insight into Red X; who he probably was, why he did things the way he did, etc. The best part of the trilogy is how you depicted the attitude of the characters. Really. You brought them to life. The story's also consistent, flowing easily from one event to another. If there was anything I found, well, not good, it's somewhat insignificant. You spelt 'spun' in [Nothing is True] as 'span'. It threw me off while I was reading.

In all, I'd say you did a really good job. I hope you write more stories like this.

Sincerely,