Reviews for Communication Break Dance
izaho chapter 12 . 4/18
awesome fic,
please update I really really really wanna know what happen next
thanks
TrafalgarD.WaterLaw chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
i do hope you continue writing this story. i cant wait to see where it goes.
naturescrownn chapter 12 . 6/13/2017
wasnt expecting that! will zoro still have gotten wado from koshiro? anxiously waiting for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2017
Oh finally! I waited so long for this chapter! Please continue. It's great!
sarahgri99 chapter 12 . 5/12/2017
My gasp when I saw what benn asked was so profound that I took in all the oxygen in my bedroom. Thanks. I appreciate the suffocation. On a much happier note I really loved the chapter! Thanks for the update!
Sharry93 chapter 12 . 5/11/2017
Hey,
it's great you continue because I was thinking about this story quite a lot, wondering how it would continue.
So thanks for uploading.
I really like that you put some action in it with Tashigi (And I'm glad Zoro gets his essay done...) even though I'm shocked Zoro is supposed to be a swords thief (Which he isn't we know!).
Together with that interesting note Ben left at the end there is a lot potential for what can happen and I'm really looking forward to it.
I wonder if and how Zoro will finally find out about Mihawk and I kind of love that they both are already going crazy concerning their own feelings and thinking about another.

Please keep up the great work and if you ever do need help or a sparring partner for your ideas, I'll be more than happy to assist you (although English isn't my native language so I can help you only so far if it comes to that ;-))

Sharry
Guest chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
I reeeeeally want to know and read more. Love this pairing and love this story **
Sharry93 chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
Hey,
So long time ago I read this story but then life happened and I lost it (and did not even follow it o.o)
Now I'm really glad I found it again (even though I should be studying right now).
Your world building is quite good and the way you picture the charakteres is nice, especially Mihawk is on spot.
Zoro sometimes is a tiny bit off, but I can see that you let him act that way so he fits better into the story development.
The side story of Shanks and Benn is actually almost the best! It's really cool and makes me laugh the whole time.
The only thing I have to critizise is the permanently swichting of the point of view. I understand that you want to show all the little details, everyone is feeling (which is really a good job), but sometimes as a reader it is really difficult to read when the thoughts are from Mihawk, the next sentence is a switch to Shanks and after that it's Zoro. It would be nice of you to pay a little more attention to this.
But except for that your story is really good and I am hooked on it.
If you ever need somebody to talk over your story line or writing problems (or anything else) I would be more than happy to assist you. My english is not the best to be honest (I am german) but I work hard! ;-)
Thank you for this fanfiction and keep up the great work!
Sharry
Thinking-Of-A-Dream chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
I love this so far! Super excited to see what happens next! :D
sarahgri99 chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
OMG HE CALLED HIM DEAR! Like it was sarcastic bit it was there! Great chapter! Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
xri chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
I almost forgot! I vote for Crocodile too! Eheheh :D
xri chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
OMG! an update! ! ! ! I'm so happy! ! ! Please don't stop! *cheers* :3
Dragon77 chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
I'm so happy to see that this story is back and with a new chapter.
Romina963 chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
I found this story yesterday night and read all the chapters in a row it probably added to the bags under my eyes but it doesn't matter because this story is is one of my most beloved couples in one piece.I feel so happy to have found such a well written are they both so just confess already!Shanks is a fool always makes me laugh with his silly comments and ideas.I need next chapter so are so perfect to each you for this
sarahgri99 chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
OMG I'm gonna go ahead and admit that I sorta forgot about this but then the update came into my email and I read the description and I legit flipped the eff out. like, my feels are unhealthy. I reread the entire thing cuz i couldnt just not and it was beautiful and the boys think their screwed but really they are just a couple of boys falling in love AND I NEED SOME FLUFF! Shanks is hilarious. And Zoro getting lost on the way back from the bathroom was hilarious. "that fucking way" XD. OK. I'm done. cant wait to read more 3333