Reviews for Youth of Delight, Come Hither
Captain Pi chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Hoo Boy... I'm just about to POP, I'm so wound up, tight, like a bowstring! Please, you've got to remedy this, patch things up between these two, because they're relationship is crumbling, spiraling out of control, and devolving as we speak. It's not pretty.
Captain Pi chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Well well well... there's so much frustration and angst, trepidation and confounding loop-de-loop, that I can barely see 'straight' (no pun or innuendo intended) LOL! HAH! I hope everything equilibrium's out. It's like being on a see-saw, or a rollercoaster...more like a raging rapids approaching a hundred foot waterfalls. Mercy me, my mind is reeling and keening like a topsy-turvy. We need a "...and they lived happily ever after..." ending for all this extrapolated hangdog to- do derring-doings. Please make everything turn out right, for their sake's, not mine. Thanks. I love these two guys. Mee Likee Alot 4 Long Long Time.
SparkyTAS chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
I just ran across this story and really enjoyed reading it. You've done an excellent job of setting up their relationship and building an environment for it. Did this get completed in another location, or is it still a work in progress?
Maevelyn chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Could you please finish this story? I have read all of your work and believe that your style is very good and I enjoy your work. You've left me hanging! I like where your story is going and I hope that I get to read more! M
anonymouse chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
This is excellent! The whole thing has a lovely sense of longing and melancholy, and I hope to see more of it.
tickledpink53 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Will there be more to come? You are an amazing story teller. I love the way you describe the scenes. The story just flows nicely.
Crawler chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Poor Archie. His issues have caused him so much grief in his short life. I'm glad his brother accepts that it's not Archie's fault.
Crawler chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
hugs both boys Poor Archie. His dad really asks so much of him and his friend! I look forward to reading more of this story!
Crawler chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Oooh, an update to a Hornblower story? Unexpected but enjoyed! I had to re-read this entire thing to know what was going on!

I feel bad for the boys, both of them. Horatio is so lost and out of place, and Archie really just didn't want to face his family alone, I feel. Neither of them are very good at dealing with each other yet, though. They really should talk more...
evening spirit chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
You can't even imagine how glad I was to see the new chapter of this story! I hope your Little One is well and joyful, but you need to get some time for yourself, dear, and what a better way than in company of those lovely boys? ;)

Your language skills continue to amaze me, you create the atmosphere of the era so masterfully that I could read on and on and on. You portray poor Horatio true to how he is and Archie... I hope you'll give us a closer look at his perils soon, too. Little glimpses at his fake smile and distant eyes give a lot to the imagination, but I need to know what's REALLY going on. pleeeeese.

I love this story. *.*
Naiva Nala chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
You haven't updated in quite some time - you really need to write more. It's rather rare that new characters would be incorporated into a storyline in a way that would make it easy to follow, rather than a jumble of new names. Plus you have qood vocabulary and grammar.
Keep it up.
Liza chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
I hope you will continue this. Really love it.
Anna chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Luvit! Moar? Pleeeeease?
Liza chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Simply love it. Please continue.
Elenhin chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
Please continue, this looks to be interesting.

Kind regards, Elenhin