Reviews for Youth of Delight, Come Hither
SparkyTAS chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
I just ran across this story and really enjoyed reading it. You've done an excellent job of setting up their relationship and building an environment for it. Did this get completed in another location, or is it still a work in progress?
Maevelyn chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Could you please finish this story? I have read all of your work and believe that your style is very good and I enjoy your work. You've left me hanging! I like where your story is going and I hope that I get to read more! M
anonymouse chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
This is excellent! The whole thing has a lovely sense of longing and melancholy, and I hope to see more of it.
tickledpink53 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Will there be more to come? You are an amazing story teller. I love the way you describe the scenes. The story just flows nicely.
Crawler chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Poor Archie. His issues have caused him so much grief in his short life. I'm glad his brother accepts that it's not Archie's fault.
Crawler chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
hugs both boys Poor Archie. His dad really asks so much of him and his friend! I look forward to reading more of this story!
Crawler chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Oooh, an update to a Hornblower story? Unexpected but enjoyed! I had to re-read this entire thing to know what was going on!

I feel bad for the boys, both of them. Horatio is so lost and out of place, and Archie really just didn't want to face his family alone, I feel. Neither of them are very good at dealing with each other yet, though. They really should talk more...
evening spirit chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
You can't even imagine how glad I was to see the new chapter of this story! I hope your Little One is well and joyful, but you need to get some time for yourself, dear, and what a better way than in company of those lovely boys? ;)

Your language skills continue to amaze me, you create the atmosphere of the era so masterfully that I could read on and on and on. You portray poor Horatio true to how he is and Archie... I hope you'll give us a closer look at his perils soon, too. Little glimpses at his fake smile and distant eyes give a lot to the imagination, but I need to know what's REALLY going on. pleeeeese.

I love this story. *.*
Naiva Nala chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
You haven't updated in quite some time - you really need to write more. It's rather rare that new characters would be incorporated into a storyline in a way that would make it easy to follow, rather than a jumble of new names. Plus you have qood vocabulary and grammar.
Keep it up.
Liza chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
I hope you will continue this. Really love it.
Anna chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Luvit! Moar? Pleeeeease?
Liza chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Simply love it. Please continue.
Elenhin chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
Please continue, this looks to be interesting.

Kind regards, Elenhin
Elenhin chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Looks good enough, please continue. The world is in sore need for more stories containing Archie Kennedy... ;) Kind Regards, Elenhin
Anon chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Long or short, I love it and keep waiting for more. Your Horatio and Archie are both very interesting and in depth. They don't always get each other but there's absolutely no denying the bond between them. Lets face it, without these misunderstandings (between them and within themselves) there wouldn't be so much angst and it would be far too simple. Not that I don't like simple but that's not them is it. Compicated characters as they are. Thank you for sharing!