Reviews for Through a Different Lens
Anonymous chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
bloody brilliant I have been waiting with bated breath for the conclusion of this wonderful story. Thank you for all you hard work and wonderful writing.
AureliaSilver chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
Beautiful ending. It didnt feel hurried at all. Thank you for sharing. And congratulations on completing the work!
Steffi chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
Woohoo! "They all lived happily ever after" is (of course) my favourite kind of ending. I'm kind of sad that Hugo and nick never resolved their issues with their family, although what you wrote was most faithful to your characters.
biancaruth chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
Have I told you lately how much I love happy ever afters!
janashe chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
THANK YOU for coming back and finishing this! Ya done good!
Anonymouse81 chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
Woah...I just love the whole Mansfield Park thing and this just brought out the spirit of the story whilst transferring it almost seamlessly into contemporary times.
Steffi chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Loving your story, it is definitely an interesting modernization of Mansfield Park. It's really well written and I hope you update soon!
lotje25 chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
Wow! I loved this story! I read all 22 chapters in just two days. I really liked how Nick and Annie liked back on story was also well-written, and I really enjoyed reading it!
biancaruth chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
So that's how the family split happens. I can't say I'm not glad, (except maybe for Julia's sake, she strikes me as slightly neglected emotionally).
biancaruth chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
Why am I feeling very apprehensive about what it coming up?
violetdelirium chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
Yay!

I love seeing Annie's quiet strength. You've made her transition to the modern era so real and relatable.

Also thank god Nick has finally realized what he was missing.
janashe chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
thanks for the update. I'm glad you are continuing
biancaruth chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
I'm looking forward to that conversation.
rbs89 chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
I read the prologue and 18 chapters in one airring, and am really enjoying your version of mansfield park. l especially how you've given more depth to Hugo (Tom) and given the reader Nick's (edmund's) perspective on his self-realisation.

Can't wait to read the next part of the story!
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Heck yeah we're still interested! I was so ridiculously excited when I saw that this story had been updated! I actually browsed through the Mansfield Park archives a few weeks ago because I needed a hit of Fanny/Edmund, and the two stories (this and another one) that are unfinished on my favorites list hadn't updated. And even if you don't finish this for the people that are still interested in reading it, I think you should finish it for the sake of not adding to the pile of thousands of unfinished stories on this website. It is a crying shame how many good, interesting, wonderful stories have been abandoned unfinished.