Reviews for Who Am I
lizrat66 chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
This is very dark and intense, you can really feel his pain. This story really pulls you in, I so want to know what is going to happen.
d767468 chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
Really hope you finish this.
lilawonder chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
Hope you are well, I'm sorry for pestering you again, but I am just loving all of your stories. I am hoping you are up to finishing this one soon, it's amazing.
tealrose chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
enjoyable, and a new story of Baltimore! i must say, i keep looking for new ones, and i like yours! on my fave list! T.
MissMary74 chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
This is heartbreaking! You've captivated my attention and got me rooting for poor Tony! Can't wait for more!
katesari chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
I just read it. its so sad, but i cant wait for the flashback. Im very interested! hope to read more soon! bye
Meilea2010 chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Hope that Tony will fight this. Will want to continue to live. Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Madances chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Hi,

I found your story today while looking for a different one. I will be looking forward to the rest of this one.

Tracy
xenascully chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
:) great update!
Mc7ism chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
I can't wait to read about Gibbs' flashback. I like that you have included Fornell in your story and how much he too is helping. I really like his character on TV and truly think that he has Gibbs' and the team's best interest at heart. Another stellar update! Thank you;o)
angeleyes46 chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
keep up the great work. this story keeps getting better and better.
mstictac chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
I'm enjoying this story more and more. I'm hoping that Tony will eventually reveal to Gibbs (?) about his flashbacks. Also, is there going to be more to the doctor? And now Tony is seriously ill - yikes.
Gloworm41 chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Great job on this, now we are starting to get to the heart of the matter - now that Gibbs knows Tony dated his therapist and she is retaliating he should be able to stop her. Looking foward to your next update.
Gloworm41 chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
Well I do think if anyone can pull Tony through this it will be Gibbs and Co. and maybe this Roy. Would love to know what happened on the undercover assignment before NCIS but that maybe is another story. :-)
combatcrazy chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Another excellent chapter. Ducky to the rescue and Gibbs refusing to leave his side. Great job.