Reviews for Who Am I
bevhardie1 chapter 1 . 2/21
I just found this story, and it is so dark, so sad and so AWESOME! I have a real need to see how it all turns out. I know that you've, sadly, probably abandoned it since it's been a few years since an update, but maybe you could consider finishing it? Please?
Dinozzo'sAngel chapter 12 . 2/9
I really loved this story & wished you would have finished it. Just wanted to say
serena23 chapter 12 . 3/27/2017
Please update your story again soon!
bjq chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
FABS
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON
lizrat66 chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
This is very dark and intense, you can really feel his pain. This story really pulls you in, I so want to know what is going to happen.
d767468 chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
Really hope you finish this.
lilawonder chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
Hope you are well, I'm sorry for pestering you again, but I am just loving all of your stories. I am hoping you are up to finishing this one soon, it's amazing.
tealrose chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
enjoyable, and a new story of Baltimore! i must say, i keep looking for new ones, and i like yours! on my fave list! T.
MissMary74 chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
This is heartbreaking! You've captivated my attention and got me rooting for poor Tony! Can't wait for more!
katesari chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
I just read it. its so sad, but i cant wait for the flashback. Im very interested! hope to read more soon! bye
Meilea2010 chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Hope that Tony will fight this. Will want to continue to live. Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Madances chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Hi,

I found your story today while looking for a different one. I will be looking forward to the rest of this one.

Tracy
xenascully chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
:) great update!
Mc7ism chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
I can't wait to read about Gibbs' flashback. I like that you have included Fornell in your story and how much he too is helping. I really like his character on TV and truly think that he has Gibbs' and the team's best interest at heart. Another stellar update! Thank you;o)
angeleyes46 chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
keep up the great work. this story keeps getting better and better.