Reviews for Nocturnal, or Year of the Cat
cas6039 chapter 5 . 6/17
Interesting way to get the storyline back on track, i.e., "who's Basilisk is this?" But how did a Ravenclaw 1st year end up in the Gryffindor common room anyway? Who gave her the password?
omg chapter 9 . 3/29
xD this is so funny hahahhahaah
Chickens chapter 5 . 3/29
... Oh Ron xD
tyrannicpuppy chapter 15 . 3/25
Fantastic. And I now learn there is a sequel. Ilm so excited to read it. This was just incredible. So funny and cute and awww... I really loved it, start to finish.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 9 . 3/25
Ron has serious issues. But they are funny issues.

And Dumbledore, that was hilarious.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 7 . 3/25
So much to like in this chapter.

Their auras and the interaction sounds amazing. I would love to be able to see something like that.

Ron in a food coma, hilarious. And storming the girl dorm was brilliant too.

I thought Ginny's confession was just fine. It felt very Ginny.

Will there be some more cat-related hijinks in the coming chapters?
tyrannicpuppy chapter 6 . 3/25
Luna is always so much fun in Harmony stories. And Ron's subconscious chewing is funny. I actually like him in this. Such a cute fun story.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 4 . 3/25
I'd have been too mortified to speak at something like that happening with the girl I liked at age 12. But with them, it just seemed normal. You write them both extremely well. Another huge plus to Harmony, it always works to the level of their age. They are exactly as cute a couple at 11 as they are at 50. I really like this story.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 3/25
Awwww that was so incredibly cute. I love it. Those two... adorable.
continental-line chapter 6 . 11/3/2017
'Harry, Hermione and Luna ended up finding a secluded corner of the common room...'

I have always wondered. How do you get corners in a round tower?
Syncopeter chapter 13 . 9/1/2017
Who are you actually? I've a funny feeling that you are genius team behind Monty Python posing as a fanfic writer. This chapter beats the previous ones hands down. I had to giggle at every single sentence, yes, really. If you keep on writing like this I'll have to double my dates with my physiotherapist, I'm afraid. But I don't mind at all. Please go on writing like this for the next 25 years and I'll never have a dull day again. Genius, pure GENIUS.
Syncopeter chapter 10 . 9/1/2017
This chapter is hilarious! I laughed all thru it, thank you so much for your superbly written nonsense that somehow still makes sense!
Syncopeter chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
For some stupid reason I've skipped this great story until now. I enjoy it enormously and already look forward to your next one
mes1066 chapter 15 . 8/19/2017
Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Very interesting first chapter. Well-written and plausible (well, given the inherent implausibility of the magical world) XD