Reviews for Nocturnal
Syncopeter chapter 13 . 9/1
Who are you actually? I've a funny feeling that you are genius team behind Monty Python posing as a fanfic writer. This chapter beats the previous ones hands down. I had to giggle at every single sentence, yes, really. If you keep on writing like this I'll have to double my dates with my physiotherapist, I'm afraid. But I don't mind at all. Please go on writing like this for the next 25 years and I'll never have a dull day again. Genius, pure GENIUS.
Syncopeter chapter 10 . 9/1
This chapter is hilarious! I laughed all thru it, thank you so much for your superbly written nonsense that somehow still makes sense!
Syncopeter chapter 7 . 9/1
For some stupid reason I've skipped this great story until now. I enjoy it enormously and already look forward to your next one
mes1066 chapter 15 . 8/19
Brilliant.
Very interesting first chapter. Well-written and plausible (well, given the inherent implausibility of the magical world) XD
zeek17 chapter 13 . 5/7
Damn. Only two more chapters.
I hope I'll get to read about Harry meeting Mione's parents...
zeek17 chapter 12 . 5/7
Wow, that dream was hilarious! :-)
zeek17 chapter 10 . 5/7
... Peter?
zeek17 chapter 8 . 5/6
Damn. Guest above (below?) is me.

Origami flowers sounds cool. I wish I have some. Do they wilt if you to newspaper them for a week or longer?
House elves are not.. right. They speak normal English, but still twist names. Also, their names - Spatchcook in particular - are kinda goblin-ey..
Following a map drawn by Luna, and on a date no less? Sounds like quite an adventure.
zeek17 chapter 6 . 5/6
I'm stronger than it! Nothing can compel me!
Mwahaha!
Oh, crap..

They're very cute, ain't they? Unbelievable so...
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny. :):)

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 10 . 2/24
I might have reviewed before, but I'm rereading this story once again for the tenth or so time, and this chapter is my favorite. Minerva is pretty determined that Dumbledore is insane and I love how insane he actually is. The "spatchcock" comment and her response had me laughing loudly because I can picture her expression. Best fic!
Lioness1988 chapter 15 . 2/15
Merlin! Morgana! Harry! I am in love with your absurb little tale. Having tripped down this alleyway, I will explore more. Cheers!
LostInAGoodBook chapter 15 . 2/4
Love your writing style-very amusing. I chuckled all throughout my reading of your story. Great job!