Reviews for Change
best with breadsticks chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
So, I read this a few days ago, but because I'm a dork, I didn't review until now. Sorry. :(

Better late than never...

I love how the narration connects all these little scenes together in a way that showcases how they've really changed over the past two seasons. It tells the story of their romance in less than thousand words, which is amazing.

All in all, awesome job on this story! :D
Prisquilliard chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
aww this was a really good story! I loved it!
rachaael chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Funny how I was listening to Mine while reading this, and I read the SWAChoice bit at the third verse 'and I remember that fight...' then the New Girl part 'I remember how we felt sittin' by the water...'

xD /random.
CHANNY WITH A CHOICE chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
AWESOME! PLEASE write more
cia chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love it!I love all your going like tha true! 3 :)
love her against reason chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
MA-HA. I know the general idea. D

um. *checks New Girl thread*

Yep! I

So uh. Amazing as always. :DD
Nifty Nina chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Nice job as usual. I liked how you characterized Sonny's feelings. I also liked how I could easily see how mature they had become. Also how Chad had become more considerate from being yogurt stealer to attempting to fix problems. sigh...

MY THOUGHTS ON LAST EPISODE: That last episode was really good but sad. I wonder if they will get back together. I mean WHEN they get back together I wonder how they will. My real question is can Chad understand that he can't fix everything by using his hollywood resources? Why must he be so thick headed to what is right and what is wrong. He needs to learn how to demonstrate him caring for her feelings the right way. Chad seems to think that if something is wrong he will fix it no matter which way it is to fix it. He needs to be taught. I really want to know how they will get back together. WHICH THEY WILL! Uh Chad why did you have to order a recount!

Thank you for the one-shot it was nice to remember their best moments.
S24 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I did watch New Girl, and it was surprisingly good. after a rocky start to season 2 this was a nice way to finish it. Sad that they broke up, but glad Grady has some play in the dating game. Good story, sad but very true!
notactiveformerwriter chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awwww...kinda sad. But I still loved it! :P
alexatheknight chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Chas, you have outdone yourself. (:

This is now my favorite oneshot written by you. I really needed something like this, because I'm SO annoyed with Channy. :P I mean, when they were together they were really cute but it kinda wasn't the same. :/ which made me wish we were back to the bickering lovers in denial. I didn't like the change. Then i saw "New Girl". And I realized...I didn't want them to be like THIS, either. And I suddenly realized i missed them being together.

Hmmmph. :P I really hate change.

I really hope they get back together. But then again, I don't think they will since Sonny isn't supposed to even be in season 3.

I loved the ending. (: it gives hope.

Channy may not be together, but Chad and Sonny will always be in love.