Reviews for Red Fell the Dew in Rammas Echor
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 1 . 3/6
This is the most beautiful thing I have read in my life. Honestly surprised Dean hasn't wandered onto Library of Moria XD Ah, the wonderful moment when you understand everything about it. Gotta agree with Dean, though. Books are always better.
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I loved this, great job :)
-Peace x
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love this. I love this. I love this.
And Dean is a total Tolkein geek. He knows enough to make up excuses, and he reads fanfiction.
Diagnosis Murder is much, much better than M*A*S*H.
HidingFromTheSpotlight chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
So much love for this story. It's awesome _
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Can I just explode because of Dean and his geekiness :D This is so fantastic and wonderful and... yeah :) Great writing and it fits right in with Changing Channels.
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is fantastic. I love the idea of Sam and Dean being total LOTR geeks.
Some Totally Original Username chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love this. So much.
Bellephont17 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I officially love you. This fanfic made the entire website worth existing. Seriously, I have never in my life read a better one - regardless of subject. Thank you SO MUCH for posting this and sharing it with the world - you have my undying gratitude and my unending respect for knowing so well both the Lord of the Rings and Supernatural, for having such a beautiful narrative style that combines the literacy of Tolkien with the wit of Kripke, and for making Dean like the books better. 3 I am now going to share the link to this story with everyone I know and pray that they appreciate you as much as you deserve. Is this gushing a little too much? I don't think so. You're amazing and deserve all the praise you can get!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Nicely done!
Dorian Herestor chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I've got to say, this is really good. "Changing Channels" one of my favorite episodes of the series, and I think you did a pretty good take on this one-shot. Congrats!
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
So much epic win in this one little one-shot. Brilliant attention to detail and blending of canons, as well as excellent characterizations. Faved.
mischief7manager chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh, WINS. Love how Legolas talked about Dean and Sam's soul/body thing.
Delphine Pryde chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Well written and totally awesome.
AuntMo chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh..this was wonderful (as always) I saw it on lj earlier today, but didn't have the time until now...

Sam and Dean with beards...definitely worth the price of admission

the fanfiction comments were literally laugh out loud funny

LOVED Legolas' insights to who Sam and Dean might really be

I would probably want to keep the sword, too

and finally..of course, the book is ALWAYS better than the movie!