Reviews for Unintended Consequences
Sona14 chapter 1 . 5/24
a really good Crossover. You got the characters from both series right and made their reactions authentic. I also want to compliment your ability to let Neal be Neal and flirting with Emily but also show the authority from Hotch and that both BAU Agents have humor.
The case is well built and it's a good explanation why they come to Neal and Spencer can't help them.
I would love to see a Neal and Spencer interaction but even more a Neal and Gracia (after all they choose a similar way after beeing catched) interaction. I would be happy to see how you imagine them.
sincerely Sona
Naunet42 chapter 1 . 4/3
This is really good, a sequel would be awesome!
WRose chapter 1 . 1/14
Please write a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Lovely, smart and sweet story! Thank you!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
so good. i want more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Damn! Wish there was more of this, very well written and in character.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Characters are all really well written, wish there was more
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This is lovely. Is there any more? No, im joking I know that its complete but I wanted to say once again that this is marvelous. thank you for sharing.
Empress Akitla chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Dang. This could be a good set up for a bigger story. I really liked you characterizations of everyone, especially Neal's interpretation of Hotch and Prentiss. Never really thought about it before, but of every crime show I watch the BAU team is definitely one of the most dangerous teams.

Keep up the good writing!

-EmpressAkitla
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
love it, looking forward to more
fallingoftheforest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
why is this a one-shot? its too good and i'm far to curious to see what happens next... *sigh* oh well i guess i'll just have to settle and try to make up an ending on my own but if you do ever have a lot of free time or are just bored you know maybe another chapter or two can be written?... but that is all up to you so...

have fun. :)
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Great description, especially the bit about Hotch constantly radiating a dangerous vibe, whereas Peter has to make an effort to do so when needed and Neal keeping track of the statues of limitations for his various crimes. I loved the way Neal didn't lie, but was careful what he said. I liked Neal knowing and demonstrating Bateson's signature and his flirting with Emily. "It give me the illusion that you're not going to arrest me?" "Then you can pay." It's complete as is, but leaves the reader wanting more. Very nicely done, Partly, very nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Good fic
racbrs chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
It'd be great if you continued this. Update soon!