Reviews for Unintended Consequences
Selena92 chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
Awesome!

Poor Neal. But it's typical Neal, feeling guilty for those people. While he is a con and forger and thief (alleged :D), he does have a rather strong moral compass. He doesn't like harming people.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
This was wonderful, everyone was in charecter it seems the start of an excellent crossover. More please?
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
This is very good. The characters are great, the BAU investigation is very detailed, Neal and Peter have a good relationship. Neal has a chance to stop a terrible murderer and to see more of what it is like to work for the good guys. Thanks for writing.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
Good idea.
Sona14 chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
a really good Crossover. You got the characters from both series right and made their reactions authentic. I also want to compliment your ability to let Neal be Neal and flirting with Emily but also show the authority from Hotch and that both BAU Agents have humor.
The case is well built and it's a good explanation why they come to Neal and Spencer can't help them.
I would love to see a Neal and Spencer interaction but even more a Neal and Gracia (after all they choose a similar way after beeing catched) interaction. I would be happy to see how you imagine them.
sincerely Sona
Naunet42 chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
This is really good, a sequel would be awesome!
WRose chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
Please write a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Lovely, smart and sweet story! Thank you!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
so good. i want more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Damn! Wish there was more of this, very well written and in character.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Characters are all really well written, wish there was more
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This is lovely. Is there any more? No, im joking I know that its complete but I wanted to say once again that this is marvelous. thank you for sharing.
Empress Akitla chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Dang. This could be a good set up for a bigger story. I really liked you characterizations of everyone, especially Neal's interpretation of Hotch and Prentiss. Never really thought about it before, but of every crime show I watch the BAU team is definitely one of the most dangerous teams.

Keep up the good writing!

-EmpressAkitla
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
love it, looking forward to more