Reviews for A Different World
vonny25 chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Great story
xemmawhyx chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Interesting story, have really enjoyed reading it. If you ever add any more I'll definitely read on!
Funus Nex chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Please Update!

I would be reviewing the eighth chapter but you cant review twice. You quite literally state:

" I promise I'm not going to ever give up on this story, I just have a tendency to stop writing when things get really busy. I'll try to cram as many updates into the next two weeks as possible"

Well you still haven't updated?!
Funus Nex chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I love the story, the best idea I've found please update soon...
Kyrinea chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Hi, I just found this and am loving it. Especially now that things are getting interesting and not just a retelling of the series. Are you going to continue? Please?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
You've written a great story so far. My only real criticism is that you really need to update more. It's been more than a year. Please update soon.
Paloma Gomes chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
eu amei a sua fanfic. é uma pena que não ha novos capítulos.
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
FutureOlympian chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
I've been obsessed with this story for the last few day, reading it whenever I could!

Congratulations, this is an awesome story! I love the twist you put on it!

I really want to see someone's reaction to finding out Clark is a Kryptonian! Like Pete ... I think it would be really interesting to see his reaction!

Great story, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
JamesTKent chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
This is a REAL interesting take on the series - do we ever find out WHY Zor-El was bent on conquering Earth? I really like Martha and Jonathon's uncomfortability with Clark's increasing "Kryptonian-ness".
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Good chapter! Please update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 7/9/2011