Reviews for What is Love When Love is Nothing
loserbooknerd chapter 9 . 3/8
SHAMAZEBALLS
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
I felt so bad for will, God damn you
37XPeeta chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
chapter was 9 was the best chapter of all of them. great way to end it. Keep on Writing!
Raksha Souza chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
I loved the ending Jessa is over rated in my opinion
Bloodysparrow chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
I liked this. I thought it was interesting how each chapter was sort of a diffrent scene and everything, like oneshots that all linked together into a story. Great job!
Alexandra chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
I loved this! It was awesome, and you should be more confident in what you write and stop being so harsh on yourself. You're a truly gifted writer!

I loved it, and the ending was great.

A X
Bree chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
You should quit being so down on yourself, I'm really enjoying your work and hope you crank out many more chapters. But I would like to read more Will and Tessa. Since they are oh so adorable together :) keep on with your story, it's turning out very good.
Sailor Star Venus chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
3 3 3 this!

this nearly makes up for the fact that the next Infernal Devices book comes out in August! thank you!
Pyreflies Painter chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
That was a good story! I'm really sad it ended but I guess everything ends.

Anyways, nice ending!
lunaperla chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
When I saw it, I was like:

8D

But when I finished, I was like:

T-T

But it's okay. Will you be posting any more Infernal Devices fanfiction? Or is this it?

kookie-douwh
Herz von Silber chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
I scanned the author note, so I missed the ending bit. It is a good ending. I'm glad you tried this fandom, and it's okay that it's not for you. Have fun writing other stories!

Herz von Silber
Crazy Otaku Fangirl chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Well FINALLY some Will! Yayeerrrrrzzzz :D A bit OOC ya but not bad ;) Keep it up :)
AJade97 chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
nawwwwww I LOVED IT! :D GREAT JOB! -although i cant decide which Will I like better... :D
LarkspursxSong chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
awww cute story and i dont find it OOC
lunaperla chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
This story is done. I can't believe it :(

But this was a truly fantastic set of oneshots, thank you for posting it.

Hoping to see more writing of yours in the future,

kookie-douwh