Reviews for When You Think You Know Her
kantorkan chapter 20 . 1/10
that was so intense,the love between them. do a series if you want.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 1/9
Rose scares the crap out of her ,but that is what she need at the moment.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 1/9
Dammit I really do hate reading these stories that make me cry.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 1/9
Didn't see that coming. that has to be something to find out about your what are the odds of this happening to both people in the same family. also i think maybe Bella can help Andie since she went through the same thing that she is getting ready to do.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 1/9
obviously you got your incentive since you finished.
kantorkan chapter 8 . 1/9
It was my understanding that vampire are not attracted to menstrual blood since it was tainted and dead.
SelinaShadow chapter 28 . 11/30/2013
I love thus story and I'm so sorry about your mom man, it can't be easy, take your time with all your story's
SelinaShadow chapter 28 . 11/28/2013
Loved this story
number09 chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
Astonished this story doesn't have more reviews and favorites. It is so much better than 90% of twilight femslash. Maybe because its an Alice and original character, and not many readers would search for Alice by herself. Totally unjust. Andie is such a cool original character. Well done!
Janeway79 chapter 28 . 8/22/2013
Love this story, Andi is such a well written and complete story is so original. The interaction between everyone is so genuine that it's better than the books. I can't wait to see what Andi' s talent really means. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
real death sounds like the true death from true blood
ScOut4It chapter 24 . 5/17/2012
That's what I'm talkin' bout:

/now that we were on even footing, I felt that this was truly our first time mutually making love, despite the vampiric aggression involved./

I'm getting a vision of an imprint happening in the next chapter ;D

That is cool how Alice was seeing Andie's soul. I wonder what the implications of this are? It was great for Edward, and the only way he'd believe it I'm sure.
ScOut4It chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
You made the conversation about dealing with the Voturi interesting, which is a great thing. Emmett's comment about Alice only allowing swallowing, was pretty freaking sweet and funny. I have to admit that I was pretty amused by Alice telling Andie about all these dangerous 'friends' after she is changed, but I guess they'd be an issue either way.

I like how they 'switch', but Alice was doing such a great job 'topping' that I hope she remains either somewhat more dominant or that they have a good balance of taking turns. That said, I think variety is the spice of life and being only one thing or another is boring. Considering how Alice had to handle Andie with kid gloves, I think it is about time for Andie to get in some top action.
ScOut4It chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
Really vivid descriptions for Andie's awakening. I think you did pretty stellar.

Called it on Leah the closet case :D

Hmm, I'd like Leah to make a move when Alice is off somewhere else, just to see what happens.

Alice's arousal smell is a beautiful thing.
ScOut4It chapter 21 . 5/17/2012
I just thought of a fun alternative title, "The Daily Grind." What do you think? Here's why: first, Andie is so busy with her schedule of school and work and very little play, essentially doing the daily grind of routine; then, Alice comes around and rocks her world and obviously you and I both know how; finally, Andie's life grinds to a halt only to...probably enjoy more daily grinds in the future chapters. I think it works.

I definitely am enjoying your story, thanks for writing it!