Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
SammiLoves2Write chapter 7 . 6/18
This was so good! UPDATE!
-Sammi
RockerPrincess83 chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Great chapter. I loved hearing Finn's background story & Finn and Rachel banter. Can't wait to read more :)
itskristengxo chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Hope to see a new chapter (: really liked it! Update soon!
AnnPatrick chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Ok, I like this story, interesting idea!

It's going to turn to Finchel, right? I think Ryan should find someone else too, so it's not too awkward. :) Either way, PLEASE continue!
Vamp gyrl chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Seriosly awkward! But I really like it great story! :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Loved it! Merceds will let Rachel know how it's supposed to be. Can't wait to read what happens next :)
Emiii chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
YAAAY .. You continued x i thought you wouldn't :S but anyway the story is great and Maybe Finn and Rachel can have like a secret affair or something :) just a proposition ! I just gotta say this THANKS x for continuing :P
CKWickedGleek chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Oh please lag mersades go insane bout Rachel marrying her brother please that will b so funny!(:
AintCynSweet chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
haha i loved that ending oh hell to the no :L more please :)
Finnchel14 chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
updated soon plz and also can we ave finchel moments soon
Emiii chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
OMG .. would you please write the next one ? i am so team Finn . I already hate that Ryan dude :D but seriousley .. Next one !
RockerPrincess83 chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Great chapter. I loved the peaked interest coming from Rachel about Finn. I'm probably more excited about it than I should be. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
feelinawkward chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Inlove this story! As long as Rachel and Finn are end game :) anyways I was just wondering is Finn and Rachel's story still the same except for the fact that Finn has a younger brother! Ok so update soon please!
dwyerhudson chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
please update soon! just wondering...is this a finchel endgame or a ryan/rachel endgame? i love this story either way(: especially how you portray kurt3
RockerPrincess83 chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
I really liked this chapter. It's good to see Finn playing nice with Rachel and Ryan about the whole wedding thing. This was a great chapter. :)