Reviews for In the Room
UrbanGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This story stole my breath. Everything is so beautifully described, Marian and Guy's quiet understanding and care for each other (I can totally see it in an AU future), Robin's beffudled feelings. And the end, the devastation, the tenderness... It broke my heart, but I loved it!
Neftzer chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Dear M. Night Shama-what-alan:

Seriously. ;P I am not one to wish to read Guy/Marian.

But, I *am* one to wish to read EndlessBlue, so I make the necessary allowances to get my fix.

The writing toward the end of this piece is lovely. And you make me believe it, you have me so firmly within the fictional dream that I am right there with you that the husband she has not only referenced is Guy, but that she is going to mourn him, and seek out his embrace rather than Robin's. And let me tell you, that is no small step for me. [Nor will said 'conversion' on my part last outside the brief-all too-reading of this story].

That said, I am filled with questions: When does this take place? How much of the series has occurred (has any of it?) What other sort of changes have there been to this alternate universe? Does this AU go on from this point in your mind?

I mean, SERIOUSLY: what happens next?
laneee chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh, this is just wonderful! Beautiful angst
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Lovely and so sad. :-( I love the vivid description, and the range of Marian's emotions, and how no one is really the bad guy here. And the last line ... just heartbreaking. Please write more (but try not to kill Guy again, pretty please?).
disneymom chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
wow beautiful... actually brought tears to my eyes...