Reviews for Find Me
Rosecrystals chapter 24 . 12/25/2013
I am sobbing right now. My mascara is all over my face and I can't breathe. Words cannot describe the poignant, heart-breaking beauty of this story. The ending killed me. Much love to you and good luck in your career as a writer. You have a great talent. This was a beautiful fanfic for a movie I hold very close to my heart. Thank you for writing this.
Mrs.Cullen72400 chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
Really good but I cried! I know it's stupid but yeah I did! Stuff like this has always made me cry! Really really good though!
sibuna826twihard chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
Really Great Story :) This would have made a great squeal!
sparklevampFTW chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
This chapter broke my heart! Tyler Aiden Watson, oh God. How perfect. The ending especially had my chest tightening. I need to watch this movie again. I think I might cry right now actually.

I loved hearing from James's side. That was incredible. And thank you for this whole story! I'm so glad I found it. :') It's been absolutely wonderful.
sparklevampFTW chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
Aw what a cute chapter! I wasn't expecting him to propose though! :O I'm sad to see this story ending. :(
sparklevampFTW chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
I missed you so much! I didn't know what happened, but I'm glad to know you're better. London huh? I wanna go there so bad. What's the book that is coming out?
Rosecrystals chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
Girl, where have you been? I miss this story. i re-read it tonight and I've been crying my eyes out reading it. I'm assuming you're busy with school. And I hope you haven't abandoned this fic. It's really good and I can connect to Emily on so many levels. She's like basically me. I check my review history to see if you've updated constantly. Please, please update.
sparklevampFTW chapter 21 . 9/29/2011
SWIPER NO SWIPING LOL. Yay! You're alive! :D I missed you and your story. :3
Epic fail of life chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Omgosh this could actually work... You should have ally tie in as perhaps a neighbor or someone that relates to your main characters. Even using ally as a point of view could show depression through tylers death. Perhaps ally see your character holding the journal and confronts her. This event could tailspin on both lives
Arinlianette chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
The chapter ended on a very happy note :) I feel lighthearted right now. Yay! Post more soon!
sparklevampFTW chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
Awww, the poor Roberts. :) Okay, so this chapter was DEF worth the wait! :D My fav so far. :3
Rosecrystals chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
I knew she'd be upset when she found about Tyler. I hope she can still be friends with Aiden, though. You haven't updated in over a month. I miss this story. Update , good job as usual.
TitanicFreak chapter 19 . 6/24/2011
I loved it! But I think the ending kind of ended as a cliff hanger... Otherwise, do you think you can come up with a sequel to Titanic?
sparklevampFTW chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
What? What what WHAT? What's wrong with her? Why would she think Aidan knew that she knew and that he was hiding it from her for a specific reason? She's so PMSing! D: biatchhhh
sparklevampFTW chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
This chapter was awesome sauce! And I can't wait til she finds out who Tyler is and how her life fits into his. Cx I love this story!