Reviews for Find Me
Rosecrystals chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
Girl, where have you been? I miss this story. i re-read it tonight and I've been crying my eyes out reading it. I'm assuming you're busy with school. And I hope you haven't abandoned this fic. It's really good and I can connect to Emily on so many levels. She's like basically me. I check my review history to see if you've updated constantly. Please, please update.
sparklevampFTW chapter 21 . 9/29/2011
SWIPER NO SWIPING LOL. Yay! You're alive! :D I missed you and your story. :3
Epic fail of life chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Omgosh this could actually work... You should have ally tie in as perhaps a neighbor or someone that relates to your main characters. Even using ally as a point of view could show depression through tylers death. Perhaps ally see your character holding the journal and confronts her. This event could tailspin on both lives
Arinlianette chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
The chapter ended on a very happy note :) I feel lighthearted right now. Yay! Post more soon!
sparklevampFTW chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
Awww, the poor Roberts. :) Okay, so this chapter was DEF worth the wait! :D My fav so far. :3
Rosecrystals chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
I knew she'd be upset when she found about Tyler. I hope she can still be friends with Aiden, though. You haven't updated in over a month. I miss this story. Update , good job as usual.
TitanicFreak chapter 19 . 6/24/2011
I loved it! But I think the ending kind of ended as a cliff hanger... Otherwise, do you think you can come up with a sequel to Titanic?
sparklevampFTW chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
What? What what WHAT? What's wrong with her? Why would she think Aidan knew that she knew and that he was hiding it from her for a specific reason? She's so PMSing! D: biatchhhh
sparklevampFTW chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
This chapter was awesome sauce! And I can't wait til she finds out who Tyler is and how her life fits into his. Cx I love this story!
sparklevampFTW chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
This. Chapter. Is too. SHORT.
BlindFaithh chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
This was one of the first Remember Me fanfics I've ever read and I'm in love :D. I love how Aidan and Ally are involved in this too, I can't wait till Emily finds out that her Aidan's the one in Tyler's journal hehe.

There's only one thing I have to say that's wrong with this fanfic, the paragraphs are confusing. When someone else starts talking a para you need to start a new one. It makes it easier to read.

Well apart from that well done and update soon!
clarinet.lover11 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Good plot. I'm interested.

But, I would like to help you on something. When you're changing speakers don't put them in the same paragraph as the first speaker. Make it a next paragraph. Does that make sense?

Haha. I like it though. Very well written.

:D
sparklevampFTW chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
That was absofreakinlutely awesome! And yes, Let Me Sign is gorgeous. :) I love Aidan, he's such a cutie! x3
Rosecrystals chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
I wanna freaking kill her dad. Because of him she's scared to love people. I really hope james and her talk and things work out with each other. She deserves pure, painless love for once in her life. Great work. keep it up!
Lovesick7Melody chapter 15 . 4/10/2011