Reviews for Phantom and Feline
FrankandJoe3 chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Well, sounds fun to me. I haven't read your Silver Bracelet Universe thing yet, but it sounds simply delicious. I suck at beta-reading, so I can't help you there. And I don't even know how to beta-read... Sorry. But... Oh well!
silverwings1986 chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
ahhh! this cant be the end! what happens next?
FrankandJoe3 chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
*~* *sniffle* It gets harder to read the second time... I'm gonna stay strong though :'(
FrankandJoe3 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Oh :( I dunno who to feel sorry for... I mean, Kitty's deaf and hurting, but Kurt just... went all WACHAAAA on them...
FrankandJoe3 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Short chapter, but it's still good descriptions
FrankandJoe3 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Heh, I loved the ending scene to this. Go Kitty!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
That kiss scene gives me da butterflies. Lovely chapter.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Thanks for defining the quotes. My computer did that forever ago and it'd always tick me off, but I guess it was correct and I'm just paranoid. Lovely.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I love the song and the emotion :) Such deepness!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Aw :( poor kurt! Evan's part kinda made my day though :)
100 Silver Wings chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Goody, looks like Milani wil be more developed in this one. She definitely lacked dimension in the last one, so it will be nice to familiarize with the enemy.

I like this. I really do. But with the intimate scene between Kurt and Kitty, I have a suggestion: the reasons kissing scenes always stands out is because authors pump them full of detail and a hyperaware sense that the rest of the story lacks. It makes the kissing scene stand out, yes, but it also makes it kind of awkward. So as a friendly tip, either write a close scene with the same cadence as you would anything else and pay it almost no mind, or load everything else with the description you would put into a kissing scene. I really do hope I don't come across as snarky or particular, and if I do, I apologize.

On a totally unrelated note, happy belated new year and whatever winter holiday you celebrate!
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
When I was reading about the last part, I was expecting Cyrus (that was his name, right?) and preparing to put a notice in my review about he didn't do anything much in the original version. Then Milani pops up and whoa! Plot twist! Literally, didn't see that coming-little to no pun intended.

This'll be interesting to read, a rendition of your first story (and, no offense, my favorite). It's fun to go over old stuff, isn't it? Kudos on being able to actually rewrite it. Can't wait to see more changes.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
AGH! I knew there was a reason I cheered in X2 and X3 when I saw Jean die... watching him get hurt a second time in the second story is even horribler... I hope the Phoenix consumes her on her wedding day...
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh, sobs of depression. I was looking forward to the kitten. Oh well, I guess it was kind of unnecessary. Update soon :) I need a new story to read tonight because I'll be up all night cuz of tooth pain... K, thanks...

Well, ma Princess, ma lady, whichever you prefer, your townsfolk, well, pretty much yours, are in trouble. We are being full of boredom and movies set by the works of you and your kind are all that help us heal :)