Reviews for Paper Bags and Plastic Hearts
gaylover300 chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
why did u do that u shouldn't have messed it up i hope they get together
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
ASDFGHJKL BROKEBACK BROKEBACK BROKEBACK I CAN'T BC THAT MOVIE IS JUST PERF IT WAS SO SAD WHY DID HE DIEEEEEE UGH. :'(
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Aww I like seeing tha Jimmy and Ryan but it's so sad bc Fabian is all alone and stuff and it's sad but still ily
ps you're beautiful 3
hey chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Sue me but I like Fabian. Btw ily ur beautiful. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
JIMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'( i love you for writing this like srsly asdfghjkl thank you
Nighthawk chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
I LOVE this story. I want you to continue this. Just know that I am a big fan of your writing. So please write more
Sleepy Head Again chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Really Dude? This is f*king, f*ked up! what the f*king,f*king,f**k! Sorry,I know I didn't have to read this..but really...this could have been really good!I thought it was going to be a great story but this turned out to...uh... not be my style,*shivers*...Again,Sorry!
Sleepy Head chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
This was good,soo very you brought in the OC uncle and then it just got fucking creepy! Im not sure if I can even read the rest of this...I under stand that "family sex" is some peoples "cup-of-tea" and thats fine 'n well for them but not for me, uh-uh! No thank you! I'll have to try again in the morning,'cus it's 4:27am and my sleepy brain can't handel the weird fanfictions right now...hehe...I will review again tomorrow when Im not all zzz's..lol
MissBenji chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Gawd I loved this story. And I luv your oc. It was time I got an account here so I could also review better and stuff and your story really wanted me to do that. I realllllllllllly luv it.

But might I advice getting a beta? Just an idea... YOUR STORY ROCKS!
MissBenji chapter 11 . 3/15/2011

But might I advice getting a beta? Just an idea... YOUR STORY ROCKS!
robbie84 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
keep writing!
l2s2 chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
yay there back together
Zeoness chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! YAY! I can't wait for the next installment.
Zeoness chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
I don't think they should have sex.
Oscar chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Please, whatever you do don't let Fabian and Ryan have sex. I want Ryan and Jimmy together in the end. And there would be so much fighting and regret and angst if Fabian and ryan did something.