Reviews for Paper Bags and Plastic Hearts
ASDFGHJKL BROKEBACK BROKEBACK BROKEBACK I CAN'T BC THAT MOVIE IS JUST PERF IT WAS SO SAD WHY DID HE DIEEEEEE UGH. :'(
Aww I like seeing tha Jimmy and Ryan but it's so sad bc Fabian is all alone and stuff and it's sad but still ily
ps you're beautiful 3
hey chapter 10 . 3/31
Sue me but I like Fabian. Btw ily ur beautiful. :)
JIMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'( i love you for writing this like srsly asdfghjkl thank you
Nighthawk chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
I LOVE this story. I want you to continue this. Just know that I am a big fan of your writing. So please write more
Sleepy Head Again chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Really Dude? This is f*king, f*ked up! what the f*king,f*king,f**k! Sorry,I know I didn't have to read this..but really...this could have been really good!I thought it was going to be a great story but this turned out to...uh... not be my style,*shivers*...Again,Sorry!
Sleepy Head chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
This was good,soo very you brought in the OC uncle and then it just got fucking creepy! Im not sure if I can even read the rest of this...I under stand that "family sex" is some peoples "cup-of-tea" and thats fine 'n well for them but not for me, uh-uh! No thank you! I'll have to try again in the morning,'cus it's 4:27am and my sleepy brain can't handel the weird fanfictions right now...hehe...I will review again tomorrow when Im not all zzz's..lol
MissBenji chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Gawd I loved this story. And I luv your oc. It was time I got an account here so I could also review better and stuff and your story really wanted me to do that. I realllllllllllly luv it.

But might I advice getting a beta? Just an idea... YOUR STORY ROCKS!
MissBenji chapter 11 . 3/15/2011

But might I advice getting a beta? Just an idea... YOUR STORY ROCKS!
robbie84 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
keep writing!
l2s2 chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
yay there back together
Zeoness chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! YAY! I can't wait for the next installment.
Zeoness chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
I don't think they should have sex.
Oscar chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Please, whatever you do don't let Fabian and Ryan have sex. I want Ryan and Jimmy together in the end. And there would be so much fighting and regret and angst if Fabian and ryan did something.
Xiaolin101 chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Jimmy and Ryan shall meet again at the motel they are staying in plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz