Reviews for Love's Sacrifice
ZERO chapter 3 . 6/9/2002
PLEASE POST SOON!
Yasha Starrider chapter 3 . 6/8/2002
::wonders if anyone really reads these..:; oh well...please review this story, like I said in my notes, i won't be updating this story if you all don't review. And i want atleast 5 reviews..preferably positive. Flames are welcome! they help me to make my stories better. ok 5 positive reviews by/before july 8, if you want me to continue this story. thankies
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2002
It is kind of okay, but all I have to say to make this better is not put your character first as the main character or else everyone will hate it. To tell you the truth, i'm getting annoyed by Flame-chan getting the star role. Maybe if you stop doing that, then you'll get more reviews.
Gideon's Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Ahhhh! it's sooooooo short! More, more!
Firefly and Illusion Creator chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
hotaru/heero hotaru/heero hotaru/heero hotaru/heero hotaru/heero hotaru/heero hotaru/heero hotaru/heero hotaru/heero hotaru/heero PLEASE!

fIREFLY
shiiru chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Good start so far - Even though I did frown once I saw you put one of your own senshi it... No! Don't get me wrong, it's all right and everything, demo I don't like reading ficcies that have the author put one of their own created senshi it it...Err..hope I didn't get you mad at me -.-;; Don't take no offense though, it's just my own little prefernce ::giggles nervously:: Well I suppose I better leave before I get you even more mad at me ::waves:: Eh...Ja!
Shinimegami Serenity chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Sereninty/Heero please!

Aregoto!

Ja ne!
Reiko chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Good start! Hope you post soon and pls pair: Hotaru/Heero or Serena/Heero, Amy/Trowa, Rei/Wufei, Makoto/Duo, Minako/Quatre... pls!