Reviews for Never A Victim
MoonlightBreeze7 chapter 18 . 5/17/2019
This fanfiction was the best domestic violence fanfiction that I have ever read! I have read a few others, usually Prentiss-focused ones, because I ship Emily and Hotch. I was a bit hesitant when I started this because I don't ship J.J. and Hotch, but I have to say that I was gladly proven wrong. This fanfiction was so realistic, so hard-hitting, and so inspirational that I cannot even begin to fathom how one person could create such a masterpiece. This fanfiction is absolutely perfect! The stubbornness of J.J., her refusal to leave Will, and Hotch and Garcia's ineptitude with what the best thing to do would be. It's all as realistic as if it was canon. I could see this being canon. That brings me to a question I have for you, do you believe, canonically, that Will is like this? Or was it just something you added in out of convenience? Personally, I believe Will could be abusive, but that's just my personal opinion. I can't stress enough how wonderful this is. I've never read anything better in my entire life! I hope you know that you have truly created a masterpiece here. This is, and will continue to be, one of the best pieces of fanfiction that I have ever read. Thank you so much for blessing this world with your fanfiction!
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 10/1/2018
So Hotch is starting to wonder if something is off... wonder how long it will take before he knows for sure.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
Already this is looking to be great.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/28/2018
I knew that abuse is shit and hard and it's nearly impossible to leave. But I only saw the beating when I thought about abuse. I knew that they are telling you that you're a worthless piece of shit and it's your fault. But I didn't know that someone can accept this and see it like it's true. So thank you for writing this story and showing me how abuse can look. And how hard it can be to leave. Luckily I'm not in that situation but I hope that your story can help someone. So thank you for this fanfiction it's a incredible story.
mcreine chapter 18 . 11/17/2017
Thank you for sharing this story. I loved the way Hotch is portrayed, thoughtful and strong . Moreover, I've come to realize that I've been a bit too quick to pass judgement (albeit internally) regarding victims of abuse. The fic made me realize just how dimensional the situation really is, and also gave me hope in friends and family who really do mean well. Overall, I'm just glad I found this story
Wombat357 chapter 17 . 4/22/2017
I wish the team had taken some more shots at Will - like everyone could've given him a kick as they went past him out of the alley.
Wombat357 chapter 18 . 4/22/2017
Loved this story! I'm so glad JJ found/made herself again, and showed up on Hotch's doorstep.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
Well done, Henry but you need to tell someone not just keep quiet.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
Good for noticing, Jack.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Call it like it is, Aaron but losing control like that doesn't help.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
Actually there is quite a bit they could do. Getting that diagnosis reversed would be good start. After all as a domestic violence case things change. So do perceptions.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
Somebody needs to get a reality check here.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
Pay attention, Aaron.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
JJ should know better. She isn't making him angry. They both need professional help. So does Henry.
BAUMember chapter 18 . 11/10/2015
This story was brilliantly written, i was almost crying reading the abuse. Glad JJ is safe now with Aaron and Will is away. Wel done on a great fic