Reviews for Stormy Troubles And Thunderous Love
musicluver246 chapter 12 . 3/25
great story so far.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more of this story as soon as you can write it please and thank you
Slytherin Studios chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
I like your story, I hope Kia gets rescued soon.
Evenlight chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
It gets more interesting, update soon!

HermioneandMarcus chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
Chasingtheimpossible chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
This is really good! Please please please keep uploading :D
ashley anomaly chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Your story is great so far, and i really like ryan! i have a little bit of trouble writing him to be an ass, and im glad im not the only one :) please update soon! and im in love with taco the lizard! hes great... :)
Blackinnon-lover chapter 9 . 6/28/2011

That's everything I can say by now...

I totally fell for your story, and had no option but leaving a review to tell you how amazed I am! You really caught me, girl!

I just love your Ryan... I think like you: I just can't have a jerk as my main character! lol

Sorry for the basic english (I'm from Brazil). Thing is: I just loved it, and I'm glad I've found this story, cause it made my day!

I'm working in a never back down fiction now... if someday I translate it, would you read? lol

Please, post soon! :-D

Evenlight chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
I'm going to reread this story and I hope you update soon, because I like it .

Dragon Reverb chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
I can already see it.. The former Beatdown undisputed Champion is going to beat someone else up.. UPDATE!
happinessinthedarktimes chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
love it cant wiat for your next update!
ThatKidJessica chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
This story is amazing :)
ScarlettRose123 chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
I like this story, I really do and I still think your mostly staying true to Ryan character but these last couple of chapters have been a bit of a downward spiral, and I so get it with finals and everything and I am really glad your updating, don't stop but maybe you need a bit of a rewrite...
NeverBackDown chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
Greeaatt chaptersss (:
pnkprincess01 chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
Good Job! Can't wait for more :)