Reviews for Unintended
Beth9891 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
From your description of this fanfic I almost didnt bother to read it. Glad I did though. I'm loving it so far! Definetely not how you described it ;)
Shiyaki chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I totally caught the 'that's how hard Mulan can rock' reference! Oh Darren, Darren, Darren.

I've only just read chapter one, but as of yet the characterization and stuff is alright. You are, by the way, the person who made this my new OTP of Glee! Seriously.
Seklainer chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I really love this! You've made me hate Kurt, but still I really love this :D
mixkstyle chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
*sigh* The conversation, the banter, it makes my heart melts. These two are just so adorable, the way you write them makes it seem like they're made for each other. And I have no reason to believe otherwise. It should be canon. Dump Kurt, Blaine, marry Mike !
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
I really enjoyed this fic!
Gleek90 chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
I just found this story today through a search for a Blaine/Mike pairing. It is WONDERFUL! So sweet and heartbreakingly honest. The ending was absolutely phenomenal, I am so glad I found it! I am going to search for more stories from you, I am sick and can't sleep, this is really helping to take my mind off of how completely lousy I feel and THAT is really saying something!
Tanu218 chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
I LOVED IT! PLZZZZZZ MAKE MORE BIKE CHANDERSON STORIES! THATS OVER 1 CHAPTER PLZZ!
Sophia chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Hey! So I just thought you should know that this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! Your fic introduced me to the Bike Chanderson pairing, and I absolutely LOVED it. You did a great job! Thank you :)
Runaway-Luv chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
Such an interesting pairing, I was worried at first but I'm always open to new things so I read it and absolutely loved it! I was sad when it ended, because I want to read more And I love this new pairing :) Awesome story loved it keep writing ,
Anon chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Omg, so I read this whole thing and dfklafl;hdfafsdklfha I like Bike Chanderson, but holy crap I never expected this to make me jump on the ship sdfjksdfkl;hsfhas just omg this was so freaking cute and adorable and beautiful i just cant

I loved it so much. I loved the way you portrayed the characters and the whole storyline was just amazing. 3
AUehara chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
I'm not much into this couple,but this one fic was really good. I liked it a lot. For a fact, I read it straight today... er, yesterday to today, whatever. Thing is I liked it a lot.

.Atsuko Uehara
Cheye13 chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
There were a couple of lines of unnatural dialogue, I felt... mostly with contractions. That could be part of the characters, but I just felt it put more emphasis on things that weren't meant to be emphasized... like when someone said "he is" and didn't necessarily stress either word... Also some page breaks would come in handy at some point. It took me practically the whole fic to figure out the end of chapter five was a dream /my fail. I felt some of the texting was awkward, too.

Overall, though, I completely adored this fic. I love your characterization of both Blaine and Mike. They have so much chemistry the way you write them. I also really loved the love square going on here (pentagon if you count Tina). I didn't realize how much I'd enjoy it until I read this omigosh it's amazing.

You are so talented at writing Bike. You built their relationship up so flawlessly, and the dropped hints and confusion about their feelings toward each other seemed to natural - I could relate. And because that had seemed so real and heartfelt, I actually got a bit emotional when Blaine and Mike were so upset about Finn and Kurt.

You depict Blaine and Mike and their passions and views on life and everything else so perfectly. I loved reading this.
PossiblyInsane213 chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
This story really shouldn't have worked, but it did and that's one of the best parts of it.

Glee really needs to do a disney episode.
Zypher-Kat chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I am loving your fic so far...and now I really want some red vines. I love that Mike likes HP! Your Kurt annoys me but I'm glad of that. Mike and Blaine are super cute! I love Bike Chanderson 3
ivebeenimpaled chapter 12 . 2/5/2011