Reviews for Natalie vs Beckett
christin.buhl.9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I really liked it! It was cute! 3
Maria chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I LOVED IT A LOT! So when will you give us a next chapter? After this surprise there should be many kisses in store, shouldn't they? Can't wait to read more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I Liked the last part.
fire90 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Very cute fic :)
Cole-Fang23X chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Sweet story! I've watched every episode of Castle since it started and I love Caskett. I wonder when they actually will kiss. On monday the seventeenth I think I saw them kissing on the commercial! WOOOHOOO!

FANG OUT!
MelanieBrooke chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was cool I think you should maybe carry it on
xLisaa chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Gosh, I loved it!

I'm an addic to romance, so this is totally my kind of story !

AWESOME ! :)
JayneNashville chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Good, real good. Gave me goose bumps. "Good to know" Just looked ahead on the site. Something good is coming.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
i literally have my hand over my mouth right now cause if i take it off i WILL scream at that last line! OMG! that was sooo cute! loved it!

please write more!

Love NCISchick xoxoxo
agent101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Like the storie but the ending needs alittle work it was to much what was on tv.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Enjoyed your take on it, and loved the last paragraph when Rick brushed her ear. I liked seeing the tears in her eyes.
Phoenix369 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
i really loved this! the ending needs a little work though; its good to have that bit in, but still need a little something more
CastleCraze chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I loved this story... you captured the angst and their feelings very well. Do write more Castkett fics :)
Miss M chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
FAbulous...I personally loved the ending that you put in there. It was very well done!

M
Ed1505 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awww cute!

I loved too the episode, it became immediatly one of my favorite EVER. I laughed so hard for most of it! And i re-watched the best parts already a lot of times! and I think this story fits very well in it!