Reviews for A Boon for Bill
I always thought it was rather strange that Harry suddenly fell in love with Ginny the Fan Girl. Hermione was always at Harry's side until sixth year and she suddenly falls in love with a mannerless clueless moron. I'll never understand why H/Hr. even accepted him back after he abandoned them during the Horcrux Hunt. Every other year or so something would happen at school and MooRon would blow up and abandon them when they needed him. And everytime he came back with some excuse or half-assed apology they accepted it allowing him to be their friend again. WHY? Then there's Molly the Potion Queen. She's at least as bad as Fumblewhore. She spent years conditioning Ginny to become Harry's wife before either ever met. It's obvious she knows more about Harry's family then Harry does but as usual she thinks it best to keep it from Harry. Then we get into Fumblewhore. That oh so smart man who decided to leave a baby on a doorstep on a cold November night with nothing but a note to tell Petunia that her sister died and she had to raise her nephew whether she wanted to or not. Add to that that the super genius totally ignored a warning by his Deputy Headmistress that the family was unfit to even raise their own child never mind a magical one. Followed by not even checking up on the child to see how well he was treated for the next ten years. And everyone sees him as the leader of the light?! I see him as a Dark Lord masquerading as the leader of the light. Everything he does is questionable! No right thinking Headmaster would bring an object into his school that was sure to draw someone who ahs proven in the past that he ahs no problem with killing any and all who get in his way! For crying out loud! The man has wiped out entire families just because they wouldn't join him! So why the hell would you want to draw him into a school?! Thus Albus is a Dark Lord masquerading as the leader of the light. Let's not even mention his total and absolute failure to give Harry the training he needed to finally kill Riddle for good!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 17 . 3/24
Hahahahahaha
BratGirl1983 chapter 17 . 1/24
Please continue :)
Laurentius Williame chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
I really enjoyed your story. I was so pissed at Molly, I was yelling. The only thing I could have wished for was a good telling off. I wish you had finished.
Laurentius Williame chapter 2 . 11/20/2017
I'm really enjoying the story. I'm wondering if you'll have a blow up with Ron or if you'll district him some way. I'm really looking forward to Molly's reaction when Harry gives Bill and Fleur permission to marry.
viningc chapter 17 . 10/18/2017
Just changed my login because I haven't been getting updates under my other account.

I have enjoyed the characterization and action with this story and want to be kept in the loop when you update it.

Thank you very much for sharing your efforts.
SpockST chapter 17 . 10/18/2017
HowlerHOW DARE YOU ABANDON THIS STORY!/Howler

OK, enough of that. I am old enough to understand losing interest in a project. Since it's been almost 2 years since you last updated this story, I'm going to assume you have moved on to other areas more interesting.

I am also old enough that I could have easily enjoyed the story without near as much explicit sex, though I imagined my wife enjoyed it, even though she hasn't read the story ...

If you read this, please consider finishing your story. If you don't wish to finish it, would you consider giving me access to your story notes and allowing me to finish it? I do hate cliff-hangers and would love to see how this plays out. I have semi-successfully completed another author's trilogy (The Queen Who Fell to Earth, 3 books, I wrote the last chapter of the last book) and would love to attempt to do the same with this story if given the chance.

Of course, it would turn out much better if you would agree to finish it yourself. I probably wouldn't add enough sex. ;)
wandamarie chapter 17 . 9/22/2017
wandamarie chapter 16 . 9/22/2017
keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 15 . 9/22/2017
keep up the good work
wandamarie chapter 14 . 9/22/2017
wandamarie chapter 13 . 9/22/2017
I am in joying the story thank you
wandamarie chapter 12 . 9/22/2017