Reviews for A Boon for Bill
geoslim21 chapter 10 . 5/19
and by that I meant a mor polite and politically correct Malfoy
geoslim21 chapter 10 . 5/19
I honestly hate how you keep using "the mugglborn" to refer to Hermione. it comes off as a bit Malfoy-ish to me
lipasnape chapter 21 . 5/13
I like the story continued under this title. It is unique and easy to remember even after a very long time and hundreds of other stories read in the meantime. It is important.

I had a good laugh popping all over Britain in the last chapter. You can be funny when you want to be funny. A rare and welcome gift.
rustyone chapter 21 . 4/7
I have really enjoyed your story and your humor. Please, keep up the good work and thank you for sharing!
Desaix chapter 10 . 3/29
I'm happy to see you posting again, but I beg you, PLEASE, go back and check the chapter 9 and 10 transition, here, and make SURE you haven't accidentally left anything out. The inciting incident of Harry, Hermione, and Fleur's concern about Bill's loyalty is missing, and has been for years. You replied to me about this once, long ago, but thought I was referring to uncensored bits, which isn't the case - there's an actual chunk of the main story missing.
Keronshara chapter 18 . 3/22
FYI: The Patronus charm is also the only known spell to drive off Lethifolds. Mad-Eye Moody would know that fact about the Patronus charm. Whether Guernsey would count as a tropical climate, and therefore have a native Lethifolds population, would also be something that a paranoid wizard like Mad-Eye would know (along with all the normal beasties they might encounter on their hair-chase journey and what beasties he shouldn't encounter unless it's a trap, smugglers, idiots similar to the twins/marauders, etc.).
starlite22 chapter 12 . 3/11
No no, crookshanks should be with Hermione, he’s her familiar they should be parted.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 21 . 3/9
This has been a interesting AU Of the Potterverse and I hope you will continue the storyline. The only thing that jumps out at me as a discrepancy is Voldy thinks about the Bones Manor raid as being a success, but no one else even mentions it. If Madam Bones is dead or severely injured as well as Susan, at the very least Tonks and Mad-Eye would be reacting to it.

Thanks for posting.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 4 . 3/3
pretty shitty behavior on Hermiones part to share the catalog photos.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 2 . 3/3
I think you're making more of that scene with the prophecy than there is to it. it was a throwaway joke. no one actually thinks by book 6 that Hermione values her studies more than her friends. Otherwise solid chapter, I liked it more than the first which was a bit abrupt. I look forward to continuing the story.
Mppc chapter 21 . 2/27
Re-reading and then new. Great way to spend the weekend. Thanks for coming back.
elixirmaster chapter 3 . 2/25
This chapter was hilarious, I'm amazed by how good this is.
elixirmaster chapter 1 . 2/25
Love potions are freaking horrific.
im1 chapter 21 . 2/22
I'm generally pretty annoyed anytime NAC comes up at all, but you are doing it so well that I actually like it.

thank you for the story and thanks for the new chapter
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 21 . 2/21