Reviews for A Boon for Bill
ladilyn chapter 17 . 7/18
*sigh* I'm so sorry you have not been able to continue this story, I have been enjoying it so very much. Still, I'm going to follow it just in case you do start to write again. Thank you for sharing your talent.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 13 . 7/10
I hope Aubrey comes back at some point. She seems like too fun a character to just let go of. Plus, she's from Minnesota(my home state)! Minnesota-nice for the win!
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 11 . 7/8
I LOVED Spamalot!
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 3 . 7/4
"Old enough, I'd wager," Hermione muttered.

This actually brings up a rather disturbing question in regards to the Wizarding World. Namely: What is the age of consent? The Statute of Secrecy was put into action in 1692, at which point the magical community separated from its non-magical counterpart. How separated the various societies were and are is variable from culture to culture, though England is pretty isolated. They've only displayed early Victorian era technological levels and a disregard for muggleborn rights. So, we can probably extrapolate that the muggle effect on the magical community was minimal prior to the end of the series. This is important because the Age of Consent in the UK wasn't raised to sixteen until the 1880s, which was closer to the end of the victorian era than the beginning. So... potential ew?
otakumick chapter 17 . 6/14
This is a fascinating story, and I am hoping for more.
FotoDi chapter 17 . 5/26
You can't just end it here!
suziq968 chapter 17 . 5/1
Oh it would have been so much fun to see Dumbles trying to find out how they ended up in a detention cell! I'm following this just in case you come back to it.
Corwyn chapter 17 . 4/29
I'm loving this story so far, and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 4/26
You're quite right about the unanswered questions about this chapter. I like your version more. :-)
MiaRose 156 chapter 17 . 3/31
An interesting story. Very well-written.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 17 . 3/28
This is a Really awesome fic! i had a lot of fun reading this so far!
1066wthec chapter 2 . 2/22
chgtc
1066wthec chapter 1 . 2/22
lol
DemiserofD chapter 1 . 2/10
Well written, easily in the top 5% of stories I've read so far. I'll keep reading anyway.
Valkyn Highwind chapter 17 . 1/2
I very much like this story and was wondering if there was any more to it?
1,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »