Reviews for The Parallel: Path of Demons
ShatteredMirage chapter 17 . 2/12
Hmm... not a bad chapter.

Overall though, the story confused the hell out of me - with its random jumps through time.

As a side-note, thankfully your writing has gotten better.
Dracconnis chapter 17 . 2/8
Loved it! So fitting to have those 2 met
Spartan Ninja chapter 17 . 2/6
I'm curious as to why the fleet is collecting these remains. For what purpose do they serve? And there is no way that is a coincidence, that John was born on that day so many years in the future. By any chance do you know Cor Tenebrae? When you used the line "there are other worlds than these" my mind took me to his story of the same name and the Dark Tower series. If not that's cool, but it fits in a weird sort of way that feels it should be more than just coincidence. It's great to have another update from you. Until next chapter.
An Avid Reader chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Kire thank you do much for writing The Parelell series. After my seventh? eigth? i've lost count time through I can still say with all honesty that your writing hasn't gotten any less interesting. You have provided me with endless hours of entertainment, I've even got both of your stories bookmarked under my favorites. Once again thank you for writing such wonderful stories that draw me into the world of the infected and send me on an adventure spanning the breadth of the galaxy.
Dracconnis chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
ICE-CREAM! ME LOVES ICE-CREAM!
Dracconnis chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
They all need vacations...
Spartan Ninja chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Just glad to know you're still kicking. I'm guessing those giants will be visiting earth in a few millennia, no? Where else will the Norse come up with the giants?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
;DDDD YOU UPDATED :DDDDDD
Huzzah chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
You're still around. I still read this, in fact I just got the emails letting me know you had updated. Keep up the good work!
Furionknight chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
I look forward to more :)
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
DAMN THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!
Spartan Ninja chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Well that's an interesting time skip. How'd John get captured by the Nazis though. Can we get that story?
Twigon Halolover chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
One does not simply read an awesome story without leaving a review. (Even if it's just to boost the review count.)
Last Ride Of The Valkyries chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
Hilarious chapter, as always. Please tell me that John had his hand making a circle when he said, "One does not dimply give the Flood a Halo gun."
Connor Asfadjnis chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
I know you probably get a billion of these reviews all the time, but this story is really, really good. I mean, honestly. You may be happy to know that this chapter being posted cleared up a kind of crappy day for myself. Though I will admit that I get confused sometimes reading it :P.

Aya, you are a very talented writer. I hope you continue soon.