Reviews for The Parallel: Path of Demons
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 22 . 5/28
This story has been an amazing ride, and I can't wait to see what else becomes of The Origin. :)
Thank you.
Rory chapter 21 . 5/22
I love those corn curl minions going to see their movie. I waited a while for this to finish. This AU is seriously one of the best spin offs of halo and is funny as hell. I think you should pitch this to Hollywood in a decade or so. They are not ready for this yet.
amac1688 chapter 22 . 5/6
cruel and unusual, i like it
Spartan Ninja chapter 19 . 5/6
Yes please, I've beenlooking forward to this for a while now.
Delta8 chapter 19 . 5/5
End the path of the demons
Firespark15 chapter 19 . 5/5
get dun with this one then start the over one
A Revanchist chapter 19 . 5/5
You're alive! I would love it if you wrapped this one up and start the next one. I enjoyed each of the Parallel stories so far and look forward to more!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 19 . 5/5
Yes. Wrap of this and start the next. It's feels like this one is just a filler story
thedwo chapter 19 . 5/5
Can't speak for anyone else, but I, at least, would be interested.

Cause I'd rather get a bit more now, even if I have to wait awhile for the rest (which may or may not come) then to never get it at all. Or wait longer for all of it at once.
Inuyoukai52 chapter 19 . 5/5
hmmm... I'll be honest, i think you should finish this up later, mainly because this is, in a sense, background information. Moving forward with the storyline would be best for the story, or at least I think so.
Rory chapter 19 . 3/13
What kind of chapter ending is that. If you need help email me at also the nc17 stuff for halo abc lol the lemon stuff is funny as hell
Horizon Unsheathed chapter 19 . 3/1
I love how you run your conversations. They're absolutely hilarious
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
I have only one thing I could possibly say, beyond that the Infected are hilarious, as was John's reaction to Jesus, and you are a really good writer. And that is

or at your earliest possible convenience.

(Hope that made you laugh, and I'll try to finish off the current chapter of my newest story [typing it up] before I read anything more of yours. Otherwise, awesomeness will likely distract me, and keep me from doing it.)
Kinrai chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
You know, I stumbled across this video while on youtube, and though it'd be perfect for the spartans theme song. Not just chief, all of them. Here it is

And, incase FFN decides to blank it out, I'll give the id at the end.

Cheers, TTFN
Dragonheart chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
You met the son of God and ran away