Reviews for Wicked Planet: A Forever Destined Vignette
Harry2 chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Sounds to me like the Dark Side of the force has not given up yet on trying to manipulate things. But the love of Ankan and Padme is strong enough to overcome it, and let their light shine with the Light side of the Force. And I look forward to seeing how you plan to deal with Clovis trying to get out of a trial.
WWMTgirl chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Hi, me again. I have to say, your follow-up on the Callista issue made it *so* much more palatable. You made it clear that she had a choice in the matter, and highlighted her shallowness and greed in even agreeing to it. It's better.

My main problem is the Clovis thing. The man was possessed and mind-raped. Did his weaknesses allow that? Yes. Did he want it? No. He is a weak man. He's ruined, and the woman he's head-over-heels for despises him. Can't he get a break? Does he have to be put through more?

The assault was wrong, but Anakin and Padme need to look at it from his point of view. Sifo-Dyas wronged him, too. Maybe it's a traumatic, irrational reaction- and if it is, good work, you've improved- but if so, they need to acknowledge and cope with it.

At least, in my opinion. Other reviewers seem to think I expect you to immediately do as I say. I don't. These are suggestions, nothing more.
LakshmiBlack chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Another wonderful vignette, absolutely amazing, I'm so glad you're continuing the Forever Destined, it is great to read about their adventures and how everything is building to the FD epilogue.

I can't wait to read the next one, the plot is excellent, I am really curious about Leia and Han though, will their story be revealed soon? I hope so.
garnetred chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Excellent story. I can't wait to find out how Clovis will try to stay out of jail. Please update soon.
sexystarwarslover chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
HOLY SHIT WHAT AN ENDING TO THIS AWESOME STORY AND MY JAW DROPPED WHEN I READ THE PLOT FOR THE NEXT STORY! Its going to be amazing! Loved the part with Anakin and Padme going off at Callistra someone needs to teach her a lesson and so glad Anakin and Padme and now Shane take her down. I was thrilled with every area of this chapter. The dream was so chilling i cheered when Dooku arrived yay! Bring on Origins!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
I just love this story.I look forward to reading the next chapter of this series.
Inksaber chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
I enjoyed this story, as I have the rest of your Forever Destined series. I can't wait for the next one, as Natalie has always been one of my favorites of your OC's. I look forward to finding out about her past. Please get the next Vignette out as soon as possible!

Inksaber.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
another great vignette! tho i doubt anyone expected different. get the next one out soon! BYE!
Harry2 chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
SITH! Things are starting to come together, and in a way we never suspected! Its going to come down to a duel between light and dark, Dark Son versus Son of Light. And I hope that the Light banishes the Darkness again for a long time, if not FOREVER!
garnetred chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Excellent chapter. Let's hope that they will be able to translate Padmia's diary soon so they can stop him. Please update soon.
PyramidHead316 chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Hey, WWMTgirl, this is Star Wars, remember? Which means that Yan will return as a Force spirit. He WILL return, it's not a question of if, but when. That's why they're not as upset as other families would be, because they know Yan is in a better place and will contact them when the time is right. Other families would be wondering if their grandfather really is someplace else, and if they will ever see him again. Not the Skywalkers, because they KNOW Dooku is in the afterlife and will be in contact with them when the time is right. There is a difference between our reality and a story where an afterlife is established with certainty, and you have to take that into account. They know where their loved ones will be going, the Jedi and those they relate to, and so there isn't as much as much grief as people outside who don't know, wondering if oblivion is what awaits them, or if the afterlife is terrible. It may be tempting to inject your own personal experience into the stories, but having faced that situation myself, let me give you one word of advice: don't. The Skywalkers are not you, and YOU are not them. They don't react to things the way you would, and they're entitled to their own reactions on things. Other people deal with grief differently. Other 'cultures' deal with death differently; you won't find a place in the world that has your specific, exact experience with death and uses that as the standard for everyone, because death is a very personal experience. Everyone deals with it differently, and cultures find different ways to experience the mourning process; and even among those cultures, individual experiences vary. What if Andrea tells you this is how she dealt with her grandfather's death, mourning for a little while and then moving on, because he would want her to be happy? Are you going to say that she's wrong and that she's a terrible person, because she didn't spend every day crying and mourning? This is coming from someone who has lost two people in the past several years.

Don't take it so personal. You have to move on in life. And in the Skywalkers' case, they have their own personal relationships to foment, several crises to deal with, and they have to figure out what is in that diary so that they can figure out what the hell Sifo-Dyas is trying to do, before he destroys the galaxy. _ All things considered, Dooku's death can wait. For you, this is a devastating loss, and I sympathize with that, but the Skywalkers have concerns that you don't. They have the weight of the entire galaxy on their shoulders, and they have to figure out their own personal issues too, while they have time to do so. For you, this occurrence can occupy your entire time frame, but the Skywalkers have to think about other things such as the fate of the galaxy, and several private crises arising. They can't spend all their time mourning for their grandfather, especially when they know he will return at some point. Your way of mourning isn't wrong. Of course, I would never say something like that! But you can't expect other people to follow that same exact pattern of mourning, especially fictional characters. It doesn't fit with the world they live in, since they *know* their loved ones go to the Force, in this case.

Callista was always going to have the baby. That was never an option of debate; it was a fact, period. The reason they 'forced' Callista to have the baby was because she doesn't value life. Callista has zero value for life. This isn't some mature and responsible woman tortuously pondering whether to keep the child. This is a woman who barged her way into Coruscant, treated their son terribly, and then was going to eliminate their offspring without telling anyone about it! _ I think if she were a tortured and mature woman who was excruciatingly trying to figure out whether to eliminate the child or raise it, Padme would have more sympathy for her. But the fact that Callista has done all these terrible things, frustratingly doesn't get along with them, and then was going to have a drink in front of Padme's own face!, broke the camel's back. :P There was just no recovering from what, and Anakin and Padme had to take charge. I agree that a woman has the right to choose, but she has to be a mature and responsible woman who understands the consequences of her actions - or else a teenage girl who literally has no other options; some people have literally no support system, and can't even afford to give the baby up for adoption. Callista doesn't understand the consequences of her actions. Callista is incapable of making decisions for herself, almost, because she has no sense of responsibility. _ To her, it was no big deal; just another piece of trash to throw out like the ones she throws out daily. She didn't even give it a second thought. _ You won't find a better supporter of a woman's right to choose than I, but in this case Callista is a terrible person, who made terrible decisions, and dug herself into a terrible hole. :P The Pro Life message may annoy you, but this isn't about that, or politics, or religion of any sort; this is about a person who has never taken responsibility for anything in her life finally taking responsibility for something, even if it's a child she doesn't want. ;) One of the things I'm hoping will come out of this is that Callista will finally learn to value life, maybe not now, but in a few years when she revisits the baby who has now grown into a mature son or daughter. ;D

Let me get this out of the way: Callista was MY idea! :( I was the one who told Andrea to use her. If anybody should be angry about the way she has been treated, it should be me! But I accept it, because I know the character has gone down a different road here. :) If I can accept it, why can't you? This is a big story arc for Luke, and one that will propel him into adulthood. It has to take place, no other options there. Normally I'd be all up-in-arms about this too, but the fact remains that Callista needs to learn somehow; otherwise, she'll never grow as a character, or as a person. I hope Andrea doesn't mind me saying this stuff, but having advanced knowledge of this storyline, I felt compelled to speak up. We don't always get what we want in stories. This storyline is complicated and it will be sure to draw a lot more hate mail before it's all over, but I admire the author for daring to go with such a different plan from the canon. :D Hopefully it will benefit Callista too, in that she'll finally grow into a responsible Jedi Knight who, if not reserved and careful, at least takes precautions with her life. :D That's just common sense, people! :P

So you flamed this story, and now you're going to flame the other ones too. Lovely. :P Tell me, what makes you think the author is going to take anything you say seriously ever again after this? o_O I'm always baffled by posters who think they are going to influence the author into doing something, like stop writing, or re-write their entire stories. Those are low, lonely people who only get a juvenile thrill from bringing down other people, and making them cease work on their stories, apparently. :/ They only get enjoyment from harshly criticizing other people and their stories, and having a satisfaction of knowing they put an end to someone else's work. Do you really think Andrea is going to re-write all of her stories? If so, let me tell you, thousands of pages of writing, it would take five years to re-write! O_O There's no motivation, either. If you hate the stories so much now, why don't you just move to another page on the site and read something else? o_O Why come back to tell how terrible they are, and keep reading despite your disgust? o_O It just makes no sense that if you would read the first story in the series again, and realize that you didn't like it now, you would keep reading all the subsequent stories after that! O_O What the hell?

You remind me of that guy who reviewed "The Awakening", and wanted the author to tailor the story to his tastes, against the entire wishes of 300 other fans. You can't write a story for one person specifically, and neglect all the other readers, and I don't know why you're trying to accomplish that by leaving a message that is apparently only meant to discourage and sadden the author, and convince her to write things your way. :P It's never going to work. You came here and offered no literary criticism whatsoever. There's nothing here about certain lines, or grammar, or vocabulary, or characters acting out-of-character; you just said that Andrea's stories suck, and that her process of mourning is wrong, and left it at that. Why should Andrea listen to you? You have nothing critically substantial to say.

You say you grew up. Apparently you grew into a bad attitude, because you offered nothing useful. _ All you did was heap verbal abuse onto the author and expect her to be grateful, as if you were doing her a favor introducing yourself to her again and then insulting her. Give me a break. :P You'll continue later? I don't think so! Nothing you write is going to be taken seriously by the author from now on. You can write until your fingers fall off, and it's not going to have any effect! ;D It ain't gonna make a difference.

Yes, I said ain't. :P
WWMTgirl chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Hi. Remember me? Used to be a big fan, before I grew up. Lost contact. Recently started re-reading your stuff, and I just have to say:

Your stories are TERRIBLE.

No, seriously. Let's start with how you covered abortion. While I am uncomfortable with it, PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE. Your main characters had NO right to swoop in and force Callista to keep the baby. Now, Luke did have the right to contribute, but Anakin and Padme should never have touched it.

Oh, and how you covered the grandfather's death SICKENS me. My family is STILL grieving for my grandfather, who died last month. The Skywalkers mention it once a chapter. With barely any emotion.

I'll continue in reviews on other stories.
sexystarwarslover chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
HOLY FRICK THAT WAS AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY FREAKING BRILLANT! Such amazing powerful writing here! My eyes widen at the part where Padme and Anakin were reading the diary of her grandmother and the truth was revealed! I couldn't believe it! HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO HER GRANDMOTHER! That creep! I know Anakin will kill him for sure!

The scene with the family discovered that Luke was going to be a father was so heartwarming although Jenna's line made me laugh! Brillant as always and ICAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
This is great.I love all this ancient the pieces are beginning to surface for Padme and Anakin,to beat this evil that has been haunting her and her family.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
great chapter! poor luke having to raise the child of that creepy callista... -sigh- update soon BYE!