Reviews for Here and Now
Why do u not have a beta.
JD Thorn chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
The only consistent mistakes I'm finding are some of your "ours" re 'outs'. And I understand you don't have a beta so that is not a criticism it is just an observation. And I'd like to state for the record that I am loving the story and I love all your other works that I have read so far too.
debslmac chapter 34 . 6/13/2014
loved this story
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
story started good but bella is to pathetic she needs to grow apair sorry cant stay intrestead there is nothing but whining and wishing to be with the other stories like this are to predictable they will dodge each other for a while then get together with not much happening in between
Siriusmunchkin chapter 34 . 5/6/2014
Enjoyed reading your story. Interesting storyline, though a few unclear parts left a lot of unanswered questions. Overall a good story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 31 . 5/5/2014
Wonderful that things are getting back to normal. Would also have been fun to see Newton do a little squirming because Jane was his cousin and he was spreading the lies being fed to him be James. Just really hate that idiots like Newton don't have to face the s**t they start.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
Darn parents always spoil things say the teenagers. Which they will believe whole heartedly until they become parents. And do the same thing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 5/5/2014
A very fun Christmas day. Hockey is fun. Though must admit I'm a Bruins fan.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
Guess that's one way to have a Merry Christmas morning, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
He is such a cutie. And smart enough to not give Bella anything to make her father suspicious.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Everyone is on their way to recovery. Still hoping to find out why they took Charlie.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
Not at all surprised that Jane was a homicidal and social psychopath. We still haven't found out why they had Charlie. Do we find that out?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
So they did do something to Charlie. And maybe Harry as well? Crossing my fingers that what Charlie meant is that Jane, James, and Victoria are no longer among the breathing. Am also guessing there is a lot more to what happened. Were the masterminds trying to get to Charlie? Force him to do what they wanted? What are the chances that James was behind Phil and Renee's accident? And he is working with the big bad guys and just happened to meet Jane and Victoria and having them involved was just too good to pass up?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Now that is certainly a new twist on things. You sure come up with great scenarios. Jane didn't have a crush. She is livid because Edward ended up with a family and she didn't. And she blames him for the loss of her parents. They are obviously responsible for all the stuff going on, including the missing people. But did they kill Charlie? And if so, why?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
Guess who's been kidnapped. And do they have Charlie as well? That's kind of bizarre, but I'd put nothing past Jane or James.