Reviews for Stumbling Onto Knowledge
titlemecrazy chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This story is stunning. I love the way it flows. It's so calm, too. I felt so peaceful when reading it. I just love how you wrote the characters. I agree with you: I think Jade is a completely different person when she's alone with Beck. Wonderful job on your first fanfiction. You're a great writer.
secretparamour chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was amazing. A whirlwind of emotions - and I thought Jade was perfect as was Beck. There was something about it that made me really emotional... I just really loved it. Wonderful characterization and wordings... this was fantastic and beautiful and shahfhfkdcjfjjdbcj ... I don't know ... Amazingness :)
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
You're making me ugly cry. Because this is totally how I picture them, all cute and perfect and just... I have so many feelings.

You are seriously brilliant.
C chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Beautifully written fic.
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Love the way you made Jade soft because I also agree with you, Jade is most likely a different person around Beck, and I love the way you show that in your writing.

Rain does make people drowsy doesn't?

i love a Beck that clearly loves Jade, and so true, they do know how to say I love you with their actions.

Great Job!
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I will proceed to kick myself once again for not having this fic, along with the other one, in my life sooner. Seriously, your writing is just. Gorgeous. I can't even.

And while it is amusing to think that Jade and Beck constantly bicker (affectionately, of course) all the time, it's nice to see Jade being softer, and more loving towards Beck when they're alone. And you captured that scenario, perfectly, of course. You're one of the few writers who can actually pull something like this off, something that doesn't seem like a JadeBeck thing, but still is, in their own way. And I love it. :DDD

Faving this one, as well. Although, judging by this review, that's pretty obvious. xD
Noel Edge chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I loved this! Nice work! :)
Dancing Through Daisies chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wow. One of the most beautiful things i have ever read. Great Job!
princessjasmin chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
awwwhhh! beck is sooo cute! and i like your jade too, shes like really sweet but thats ok she luvs becky!
MakatoMai chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
phenomenally exquisite work.

or as Id rather say:

Fucking genius.
LoveLikeYou'reNotBroken chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Very cute.

Loved your Jade! I like it when she's softer and nicer around Beck.
emmyloser chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I really enjoyed this. It was soft and sweet, and I completely agree with you about Jade being a different person when she and Beck are alone
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED it!
jadebeck chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
WOWOWOWOW! that was so beautiful! i reallly like the way you write! most people on here suck! greatttt job!
saim chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
ohh my god, i seriously love this piece! im so freaking tired of the angsty stuff this was amazing and veryyyy well written!