Reviews for That Rule Doesn't Apply
Tali 5338 chapter 11 . 2/19
Aww... that was just so... aww. Brilliant story. I loved it x
Good
The-Sun-Princess chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
I loved this :) I loved all the little situations the characters flashed back to, I loved that you had each character's thoughts on the Tony/Ziva relationship. I really liked the bets, they made me laugh :) I also fully believe in McGee's choices for the bets as well in-show. Just a wonderful story to read.
sopmire chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Wow! I'm not even a bit tony/ziva fan, but this story is really well done! And fairly believable in the canon background too. Nice viewpoints from all the team. Great and ideas and fantastic execution. Thanks for writing!
USAFChief chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
I came upon this story while rummaging around looking for something to read. Man alive...I found something alright! This was excellent. Very well written. Very perceptive with just enough of your own instinct to make entirely plausible. Each POV was very well done - especially Palmer's.

I'm really glad I came across this, and I shall look at more of your stuff when I get a chance.

Thanks very much for posting this.

pdf
Phosphorescent chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
I don't understand why this fic doesn't have more reviews; it's well-written, in-character, and altogether a satisfying read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
cancisfan chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
I've been catching up on your previous stories since I know "Through a Glass" is still in progress and I will save the cliffhanger for tomorrow, LOL...

This story was a brilliant idea and seamlessly carried through from beginning to end. You have a wonderful imagination. And once again, the dialogue is exquisite, believable, and enjoyable. The various points of view, capturing each of the characters. Pulling in elements through flashbacks to weave the threads of the story into something solid.

I've looked forward to curling up in front of the computer to read your work these past couple evenings because I feel like I'm curling up to watch a new episode (something we haven't had much of lately!). Or rather, one new episode after another. I watch the whole story play out thanks to your gifted storytelling, wonderful imagery, attention to detail, and dedication to the integrity of the characters. When the entire story is so reminiscent of the show itself, it's easy to believe that the eventual romance just falls into place in my imaginary episode. It just works.
Floke chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
I love this story! :D

I like how you incoparated all the diffrent views and show that Tiva is really meant to be!
NCISfanatic chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
I absolutely LOVED all of the chapters, but especially the end. I thought about writing a fic that came to this same conclusion. You beat me to it. It was great.
iheartiva chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Hey, I know this story was a while ago, but i think its well written and i like how you managed the flashbacks really well.

Could you think about writing a sequel to this? :)

thanks for the amazing story! xx
mprmusings chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
Just got around to reading this story. Perfect, simply perfect. Thank you!
Vicky24c chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
This is story was AMAZING! Loved all of the flash backs,and everyone's thoughts on them being together. It was just WOW! Loved it hun!
lil-legs-93 chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
This is really really good. :)

Update soon please!
Gillian4Tiva chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
I LOVE THIS! This is my favorite Tiva story of all time! It is very beautiful. The way you put the dialog in and all the words you use. This is true art! Thank you :)
HelloPeoplepersons chapter 3 . 6/11/2011