Reviews for Trophy
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
That is one approach I never thought of.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Very interesting dark twist on the end of fourth year.
Nightscurse chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Aw...this was really good :) perhaps a sequel? Lol
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Ooooh, twisted. :) I like it. x
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You have a way of writing that makes me feel like I'm listening to a private conversation that is drifting to me through a cool, clear, quiet night. I feel not so much voyeuristic as much as fascinated, as if I should hold very still and make no movements so as not to interrupt such a private moment. Please pardon my waxing poetic; this truly is the best way I can describe the effect of your writing.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is quite interesting. I'm pretty sure that this story can lead to something... X3
Perfect Faith chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love this story! It's been on my favorites list for a bit, just refound it. Yay for boredom.

Anyway, I really, really love this story. I'd love to see a continuation of it, more of these two in this circumstance. They really are my favorite pairing, OTP for Harry Potter hands down.
MetaLucario chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Cool. I heart HP/Lv fics
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow

Love the idea ! Thanks a lot

PS : and yes, I'm planning to read and review all your writings except perhaps the death note's ones cause I don't know the fandom well
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
i bow 2 you Mistress Slythern
BbyBella chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow this was amazing I was so into it
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That...was beautiful! It's good to 'hear' from you again...i do so love your writing :) i can't wait to see whatelse you write...keep up the awesomeness!
Emriel chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
waa. consuming x3. i loved it *-*
Ralia chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Great new story. I really wish you wrote more though.